Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 61620212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXI History Edition Game Thread Day 1: 21st Century Beatdown

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Simon Bolivar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Saladin View Post
    For some stupid reason I investigated Mao night 1 and got Guilty. Night 2 I investigated myself and got Innocent.
    Probably a stupid question but why would a cop investigate themselves?
    Sanity check.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

8 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Simon Bolivar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Saladin View Post
    For some stupid reason I investigated Mao night 1 and got Guilty. Night 2 I investigated myself and got Innocent.
    Probably a stupid question but why would a cop investigate themselves?
    To test their sanity but most people do it night 1 not night 2

Either it's that he chose to kept quiet or haven't had the time or clue to do anything. He is being mostly vague with his posts, we have no real idea what's going on.

Either way how this turns out, we need to really step our game up to finda nd discard the scums.

Blog Entries

4 minutes.

##Unvote: Catherine the Great

##Vote: Queen Isabella

Blog Entries

4 - [M] Saladin - [M] Genghis Khan, Tokugawa Ieyasu [M] Joan of Arc, [M] Catherine the Great
    2 - [M] Catherine the Great - , [M] Queen Elizabeth, [M] Simon Bolivar
    1 - [M] Queen Isabella - [M] Alexander the Great, [M] Saladin
    1 - [M] Queen Elizabeth - [M] Shaka Zulu
    1 - [M] Simon Bolivar - [M] Gandhi
    1 - [M] Queen Isabella - [M] Alexander the Great

1 vote for Isabella, even if two voted for her. Is that correct?

Blog Entries

Whoops, my mistake.

Blog Entries

Day 3 over. Flavor coming up.

Times up... is he scum or not?!?

Blog Entries

Saladin was patrolling the streets of Jerusalem for those pesky Crusaders, when he noticed something strange. He pulled out his scimitar and shouted, "Police, come out with your hands up!" The person went across the corner and stuck a watermelon down his throat, choking him.

[M] Saladin was a Cop played by Sir Lancealot. Thanks for playing! Night 3 starts now. Send me your night actions!

Blog Entries

Joan of Arc was chilling around and stuff. Y'know, talking to God is hard work and these damned Frenchies don't know trout about war. Joan of Arc sat down to contemplate life. After this, a satellite fell on her head, cracking her skull.

Joan of Arc was a Priest played by Agent Proto. Thanks for playing!

Hey, you guys know what that means?

...Day 4 beings now and will last for 24 hours.

Wow, this has gone terribly. Saladin seemed so utterly scummy...

I'm going with Catherine the Great for today. I've been mildly suspicious of her basically since the game began, and it's either her or Khan or Ieyasu leading the way on that townie vote, and I trust Ieyasu pretty much so far and Khan is just slightly less suspicious than Cat. Now you can come along and give your big spiel about how you're innocent and point the finger at me for pointing a finger at you but there's probably not going to be anything that could change my mind this time. At some point I've gotta listen to my instincts. I will commend you on your way out though. I don't know how you kept us from going after you as long as you have. Well played.

##vote: Catherine the Great

I don't think there are any vanilla townies.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Gandhi View Post
    Now you can come along and give your big spiel about how you're innocent and point the finger at me for pointing a finger at you
    Nah. I think you're town-aligned even if you are mistaken. If you want to ask me any questions about my behaviour to get a clearer idea then I'm welcome to chat it out with you, but it's your call. I have bigger fish to fry today.

Bolivar, Bolivar, Bolivar. I've been respectful to you so far. But you disrespected me yesterday. And now I am going to tear down your world.

I'm going to do this in three stages. A trilogy, if you will. Here's part 1. I'm going to gradually build up to a crescendo.

Your bogus smurfing roleclaim.

I don't doubt you can't vote for males. I don't give a trout. My question is this: Why smurfing claim at all if you are town? What possible benefit was there to doing that? You were under no pressure, nobody was going to lynch you, so why?

Let's be honest, your supposed role is worthless. Congratulations, all you achieved was narrowing down the mafia's suspects as to who the cop was. Bravo.

Yet if you were scum and had a vote restriction - and why not, I say. It's not usual but then since when is a misogynistic townie usual? - and could prove it then of course you would claim. You would do exactly what you did to try to prove yourself.

Summary: If you are town and have a vote restriction, it damages the town to claim. If you are scum and have a vote restriction, it helps you to claim to clear yourself.

Oh yeah, by the way. In regards to your "You voted for someone who voted for you therefore you are scum!" argument. ##vote: Simon Bolivar. Shove it up your god damn arse. I'm not going to let someone like you try to threaten me with "Omg ur suspicious!" nonsense. You know who I am. You wanted to pick a fight with me. Well here is your god damn fight. Can't handle it? Good.