Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 717212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXI History Edition Game Thread Day 1: 21st Century Beatdown

Well i guess I better get things started! With so many townies now dead I'm going with the theory of scum in plain sight. Who do I feel fits this bill perfect? Shaka Zulu! Shaka did his best to establish himself in the role of townie leader & I feel he's been picking townie's off at night since he's done so.

##Vote: [M] Shaka Zulu

Catherine the Great would be my 2nd pick for scum in plain sight but given that she wasn't convinced of Saladin's guilt yesterday & only voted for him to avoid the lynch herself, I vote for Shaka instead

Oh yeah incidentally here's a roleclaim. I think at this point we're down to the bare bones and I want to make the results of my investigations public. I know I might be lynched today so it's best to get it all out to help the town rather than croaking without any of you knowing what happened. I'm a cop. Correct shade of blue text and so on and so forth etc. etc.

Night 1: Mao, Guilty. This is why I was pushing him so hard on the next day. I also agreed that a cop should investigate themselves on Night 1 so he would not know that this is why I was onto him.
    Night 2: Shaka, Guilty. This is why I came down on him so hard to start the day but then Simon/Elizabeth ended up pissing me off and forcing me to vote Saladin. You will notice my careful scrutiny of Saladin's Cop claim. I wasn't sure if I believed him. It should be obvious why I was paying close attention to him.
    Night 3: Simon Bolivar, Guilty. I think you all know why (or you will) I did this.

Feel free to ask questions about my choices or results or anything else. Let's talk!

PART II of Catherine v Bolivar coming up soon!

2 cops? Seems like a desperate attempt to save yourself Catherine but you know what I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. I would venture a guess that any heat on you in this game comes from posting style rather than you being scum. But I'm willing to debate decent opinions to the contary of course! My vote stays on Shaka

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Alexander The Great View Post
    2 cops? Seems like a desperate attempt to save yourself Catherine but you know what I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. I would venture a guess that any heat on you in this game comes from posting style rather than you being scum. But I'm willing to debate decent opinions to the contary of course! My vote stays on Shaka
    I always post like this in mafia games xD I don't see how people don't realise who the heck I am by now, just like it was obvious that Saladin was Lance. As I've said, I'm happy to discuss my actions with everyone. I've yet to see anyone come up with a convincing reason why I should be lynched and I'd love to debate the matter. That's the fun of mafia!

Anyway here's part 2 of my arguments against Bolivar! Please enjoy.

Next up is your utterly worthless vote for me. Or rather, one aspect of it. I'm not going to even get into the garbage "You're aggressive!" nonsense you spewed. Incidentally, how's this for aggression? Oh no Mr Bolivar please don't vote for me because of it!!! This is concerning Gandhi, the crux of your case.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Simon Bolivar View Post
    You ask him to clarify this, then the next day you vote for him, how is that twisting your words, you can call it whatever you like but the fact remains that you voted for him the day after he voted for you
    The fact remains? It's no more a fact than "You have good reasons for voting for me" or "Ice cream is terrible", in that it's not a fact at all! I did not vote for Gandhi. Ever. Jesus christ. (Hey man! 'sup! )

Now, I can accept this as a mistake. I can. But when I pointed this out to you, you ignored it and posted some white noise bollocks about a bro fist and how much you love Jiro - a valuable contribution. So, thinking you missed it, I pointed it out again. And yet again you ignored it even though it totally undermined your reason for voting for me. Or maybe that's why you ignored it.

You could've stopped it. You could've admitted you were wrong and unvoted me, and got your "pal" Liz to unvote me. Only you didn't. You left me with no choice but to vote for Saladin who turned out to be our cop. I don't give a smurf who you or anyone else says is to blame for it, because you have a hefty involvement in this.

Part 3 is going to be the killer. The "smoking gun". Stay tuned~

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

5 votes for a majority lynch.

Saladin was a cop? WTF? I would never expect a cop to act like he did, to me a cop acts more like Catherine has been. You know, investigating, pushing the people they've investigated who've come up guilty, trying to convince the town of what they know without coming out and saying, "I'm the cop" which only paints a big red bulls eye on them for the Mafia. I did play in the Mafia game where there was a double voting Mafia player, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if the mods went the other way and decided to cull Mafia power a bit by restricting their ability to vote in the lynch. However, I am not jumping on any bandwagon yet, I'm going to read through the thread again and see if what Catherine says is true.

Three guilty shots in a row and I am one of them? Either you are a liar or a troutty cop, Catherine.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

1 - [M] Catherine the Great - [M] Gandhi
    1 - [M] Simon Bolivar - [M] Catherine the Great
    1 - [M] Shaka Zulu - [M] Alexander the Great

My civilization is a pretty big thing, and it is good, but the hell if Convenience is something we have lying around like your claim, Catherine. I am second in line, so why go after your third result?

To be fair Shaka, Catherine did go after you yesterday before she had to get out of the fire herself. It just looks like she likes to run with the information she's given at the time she finds it out.

Well Shaka old bean, I am glad you asked. I judge by people's actions ahead of my results. And I find Simon's actions to be nothing but harmful to the town.

Time for the finale!

You and Liz are the same god damn person. Or rather, one of you is telling the other how to make posts. How do I know?
    alot
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Queen Elizaebth View Post
    alot
    Ghandi
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Queen Elizaebth View Post
    Ghandi
    English, mothersmurfer, do you speak it? Incidentally here is a lovely article about alots you may find fascinating.

Now, what are the smurfing odds that two totally unrelated people would come up with the same inane and illogical reasons to lynch me? (Nobody else in the town agreed with them) And what are the chances they would make the same basic spelling mistakes? Seriously, everybody here, read the smurfing posts and examine the writing style. Look at their utter disrespect for the apostrophe and tell me they're not the same person!

There's two conclusions. One is that we have a Mafia III situation on our hands, which, for those of you who don't remember, Slowpoke hacked other mafia accounts and posted from them and found out their roles. Unlikely but you never know.

So I'll tell you what's going on here. You're in a private forum together. One of you, I don't know which but I will assume it is you, is typing out posts for the other to post. I can think of three scenarios when groups get private forums, and two of those aint good. And seeing as how you've already roleclaimed and have not said you have access to a private forum, there is no reason to believe you are town. I'd be surprised if there is a cult but you never know. What I think you are is mafia.

I would love some thoughts on what I think of Simon, particularly this shared use of accounts or whatever. Whether or not you think I'm scum, folks, you gotta admit there is something shady going on there.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Shaka Zulu View Post
    Three guilty shots in a row and I am one of them? Either you are a liar or a titty cop, Catherine.
    Unlike as it is Shaka, I still believe you to be guilty. With all the fringe players dropping like flies, scum have to be within the most active players so that's, in terms of the whole game between you & Catherine. If somehow she does get lynched I'm 100% postive you are guilty. With very little to go on in thismostly quiet game I turn to my gut & experience of past games.

The double voter scum was in Dynasty Warrior's mafia

The unlike part of from my above post refers to Catherine being cop 2 in case that isn't clear

I believe there are 3-4 mafia. And I think Simon, Elizabeth and Shaka certainly make up three of those mafia, although for reasons outlined above, Simon is definitely #1 on my list.

Isabella hasn't really posted enough for me to get a read on. Gandhi seems to be town although I would definitely love some reasoning for his vote on me. I'm really seeing how the rest of you react to what I am saying before I have an inkling as to who the fourth (if there is one) mafia member is. What about the rest of you? Remember - there's more than one of the bastards out there! Our job is not done even if I am right and Simon is scum.

I think I am going to die from mafia nightkill tonight, so I will try to post some thoughts on who the fourth member is before I die.

Do I think there are two cops? I don't know. Saladin coming out as a cop has certainly shaken my faith in my results so far. It could be that I am paranoid. Remember that the mafia have been winning so far, and we haven't had a vanilla townie. It is likely that they have some seriously useful roles at their disposal - so that could very well mean town roles who help the mafia, eg Bomb or Beloved Princess, or indeed fake cops. My results are not what guide me at present (although they were a useful indicator) I let my own opinions on how people act lead the way. I've given my reasons for claiming and they make sense.

ALEXANDER! What do you think of my case on Simon? You seem to be an intelligent player and I'd appreciate your input on it, sir. Thank you.

Now while I am frothing at Catherine's insinuations, I can admit she has a point when she says Alexander has done little beyond outing our Cop. This juicy quote underlines my suspicions Alexander might not ever go after Catherine seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Alexander The Great View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Catherine the Great View Post
    ##vote: Saladin

Nothing personal but I know I'm not scum and while I think you're not, I don't know for sure what you are. So it's rather you than me and it's unfortunate that we've been put in this position.
    Let this not be taken as me defending you Catherine but I agree with you. But let it be known that if Saladin flips town you might make yourself prime suspect in the eyes of some