Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123456781222 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXI History Edition Game Thread Day 1: 21st Century Beatdown

You are mocking the entire christian faith, prease try to be carefur with what you post while using that name.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Says the guy speaking in a exaggerated and stereotypical accent and totally not offending one billion Chinese people.

Jesus believed in drinking good wine

I like this kind of Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jesus View Post
    Says the guy speaking in a exaggerated and stereotypical accent and totally not offending one billion Chinese people.
    Why you no rike the Chinee? Did you not watch Ip Man?

Quote Originally Posted by Laddy View Post
    Joan knows me better than most, seeing as I blessed her as the single greatest French warrior of all time. It's cool. 8)
    50 yen says shes the bad guy.

Blog Entries

Hey, I'm just the host, I don't know who's who. It's not like I'm a miracle work...oh, right. I am.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mao Zedong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Laddy View Post
    Joan knows me better than most, seeing as I blessed her as the single greatest French warrior of all time. It's cool. 8)
    50 yen says shes the bad guy.
    Sacrebleu! I should smack you so hard that you would feel it in the afterlife!

My civilization has invented Chicken Caesar Salad. The population boom is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Shaka Zulu View Post
    My civilization has invented Chicken Caesar Salad. The population boom is amazing.
    You kill Caesar to make salad? Killing is not the answer my tall dark friend. Perhaps your civilization also enjoys Quirky German Salad as well?

Sit with me and enjoy the inside of your stomach eating itself and we will find the path to Satya.

Joan, you be a good girl now and come to my bed so I can test my ability to overcome temptation. And you can teach me to hear the voices.

What shourd me and my 1 birrion sex sraves do?

Well, whatever survivors you have left after your Great Leap can be a great source for teaching you the art of ruling yourself.
    Or perhaps you need to be hanged for attempting to steal Albert's cloning machine for yourself. Perhaps you wanted to clone 5,999,999,999 of yourself for each for your sex slaves for some epic sexy time? Yes, the Gandhi is on to you my friend.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mao Zedong View Post
    You are mocking the entire christian faith, prease try to be carefur with what you post while using that name.
    Lighten up Mao Zedong brother. Don't be so gloomy. Anyone would think you're an Egyptian suffering the plague of darkness or something!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Gandhi View Post
    Joan, you be a good girl now and come to my bed so I can test my ability to overcome temptation. And you can teach me to hear the voices.
    Hey Gandhi, man

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jesus View Post
    Hey Gandhi, man

Hello, my friend. I've been thinking about you a lot lately. Remember that trip to Bankok? We avoided sleeping with A LOT of bitches that night. I think you tried to teach me how to turn piss into wine, or something, but I can't get it to work, bro. Think you could show me again? Also, quite a few of us have been talking, and we'd really like it if you could take the time to smite all the morons who say they follow you but are really just haters. Seriously, Confucius say: "Hypocrites be assholes, yo."

P.S., if Albert's up there, could you send him back please? We miss him on Wednesday poker nights. He brought the booze. And the jokes. So funny for a German, hahaha. If he's in the other place, we understand, it's your call, but maybe you could make an exception this one time?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Gandhi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Shaka Zulu View Post
    You kill Caesar to make salad? Killing is not the answer my tall dark friend. Perhaps your civilization also enjoys Quirky German Salad as well?

Sit with me and enjoy the inside of your stomach eating itself and we will find the path to Satya.

The voices are telling me to avoid your advances, so I must comply with them. Sorry.