Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101424 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXI History Edition Game Thread Day 1: 21st Century Beatdown

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Catherine the Great View Post
    What is going on inz here! Okay I don't know how to type a Russian accent.
    Let me save you the trouble you filthy woman!

Vote: [M] Catherine the Great

##VOTE: Joan of Arc

The voices have betrayed you, young one.

Pretty sure Sally is the last inactive. A good start is a good foundation for a good end, so do not stay inactive long.

##VOTE: Saladin

No, I did not post with the wrong account, okay? You guys saw nothing, heard nothing, and are not to bring it up in my presence because there is a whole lot of nothing going on and I am not embarrassed, right?

Here, let me bribe you with 20 gold if you will leave it be. Or maybe you are partial to Chicken Caesar Salad?

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

1 - [M] Mansa Musa - [M] Mao Zedong

1 - [M] Elizabeth - [M] Abraham Lincoln

1 - [M] Cleopatra - [M] Joan of Arc

1 - [M] Abraham Lincoln - [M] Elizabeth

1 - [M] Catherine the Great - [M] Simon Bolivar

1 - [M] Joan of Arc - [M] Gandhi

1 - [M] Saladin - [M] Shaka Zulu

About 12 hours left. I might hive a 6-hour extension if people haven't posted. I realize I had the game start at a strange hour so it's no mystery as to why some of these people haven't posted yet.
    Last edited by [M] Mom – Host; 02-07-2012 at 12:58 PM.

I hate you all

I retract my offers because it seems I am not alone. You understand, surely.

The last 4 or 5 games have had pretty much nonexistant day 1's & this game seems no different

If I had confused Kim Jog Ir and Mao Zedong I would have posted Im a Korean By now

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mao Zedong View Post
    If I had confused Kim Jog Ir and Mao Zedong I would have posted Im a Korean By now
    I was referring to the terrible Team America bit you've been doing

I've never watched team america.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mao Zedong View Post
    I've never watched team america.
    then it really is just you being racist then

Wow... a handful of people all with one vote each... This is getting us somewhere............

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Queen Elizaebth View Post
    My lords, the law of nature moves me to sorrow for my sister Old Abe Goat Brains; the burden that is fallen upon me makes me amazed, and yet, considering I am God's creature, ordained to obey His appointment, I will thereto yield, desiring from the bottom of my heart that I may have assistance of His grace to be the minister of His heavenly will in this office now committed to me. And as I am but one body naturally considered, though by His permission a body politic to govern, so shall I desire you all ... to be assistant to me, that I with my ruling and you with your service blind Obedience may make a good account to Almighty God and leave some comfort to our posterity on earth that the goat brained Abe be strung up with a noose till his scrawny legs stop kickin. I mean to direct all my actions by good advice and counsel people who point fingers at me!

##Vote: [M] Goat Brain Abe Lincoln
    TL;DR, but I did actually. That was an awful long.... "speech" <_< I'm not quite sure what to make of it. I think he only voted because it's day one and there is nothing better to do. Actually, I'm pretty sure that's what it was. AND I'm just going to do this so we don;t have a billion 1 votes

##VOTE: [M] Queen Lizzy

Quote Originally Posted by Melissaur View Post
    I hate you all

GTFO pathetic human we hate you too.