Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141828 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXI History Edition Game Thread Day 1: 21st Century Beatdown

Thank you ghandi, thats real helpful.

Mansa musa has not posted either, I hope they know the game is going on.

You post too much for your own good, Mao. Is it part of your role or are you just posting for the sake of posting? You have to remember that some players have a busy life so they don't post as much as you do.

We should start talking about last night's kill. Why Abe Lincoln? The only person who had voted him yesterday was Queen Elizabeth, who changed her vote to Cleo at the end. Since mafia had targeted Mr. Lincoln last night, it's pretty clear that Elizabeth must had a part in his death. Now, what do the rest of you think of this?

Cause suicide is painless
    it brings on many changes
    _____

Oh, and it will be a personal policy of mine to vote early and often.

#Vote: Queen Elizabeth

The first thing that comes to mind is that talking is never a bad idea. The second thing is obviously the mafia want us to focus on Queen Elizabeth, so we should not.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Shaka Zulu View Post
    The first thing that comes to mind is that talking is never a bad idea. The second thing is obviously the mafia want us to focus on Queen Elizabeth, so we should not.
    so you want us to lynch Joan?

I had a comment written here, but I decided I didn't want ot get banned

I want to talk about why you think that means we need to lynch Joan. Why do you think that means we need to lynch Joan?

I need something to eat, so I am going to conquer a small drive-thru. I will talk when I get back, but you should talk now.

cause you said the mafia wants us to lynch elizabeth, so you were saying joan was mafia

Perhaps it is as you said, that the mafia would want us to focus on her majesty. That is what I seem to be doing at the moment. And for the record Mao, Zulu never indicated that he was referring to me when he made his comment.

Also, I was talking to Zulu, not you Mao, with that first sentence. Sorry if I confused you.

I didn't think of the possibility the mafia would immediatyl want us to focus on elizabeth the moment you voted until I was typing the previous post.

Sorry for my apparent inactiveness, I must be in the wrong time zone since I've either been working or sleeping since this game began, but I am here now. At least the town didn't lynch a power character on Day 1, but it sucks we already lost our governor. Since I just got home, I am going to read thorough the thread again and see if I can glean anything from what's been posted so far, although it doesn't look like many have posted much other than Mao Zedong.

I have had like ten scoops of ice cream in the last 2 hours and am currently posting from a stairwell I am limbing up and down in an attempt to burn off the ice cream.

I freaking love the movie Anastasia, I love the song about memories. also the one about the yellow cat.