Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141519 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXI History Edition Game Thread Day 1: 21st Century Beatdown

I have no idea why I posted that.

You need to stop posting unrelated nonsense then.

A look at the votes is always worthwhile. Here they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
    2 - [M] Elizabeth - [M] Abraham Lincoln, [M] Hannibal

1 - [M] Mansa Musa - [M] Mao Zedong

1 - [M] Cleopatra - [M] Joan of Arc

1 - [M] Abraham Lincoln - [M] Elizabeth

1 - [M] Catherine the Great - [M] Simon Bolivar

1 - [M] Joan of Arc - [M] Gandhi

1 - [M] Saladin - [M] Shaka Zulu

1 - [M] Mao Zedong - [M] Queen Isabella

There's about 5.5 hours left, a possible extension notwithstanding. Now do something interesting, I'm at work and procrastinating.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Simon Bolivar View Post
    ##Unvote Catherine

##Vote: Cleopatra

Time to start voting for inactives.

I would like to consider myself active but FFXIII-2 came out recently and its kicking my butt
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Queen Elizaebth View Post
    I know it seems like I'm bandwagoning but I don't want to go out in the first day so:

##Unvote: Abe

##Vote: Cleo

I will be busy quite alot this week with work but I will try to be as active as possible.

I caught that yesterday too. But it was because If they wanted to ensure their survival they would have to vote for the person besides them with the most votes

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

1 - [M] Queen Elizabeth - [M] Joan of Arc

I might add 12 hours if nothing happens by the end of the day.

##vote: mansa

Second.
    I don't even know what I'm doing at this point. I also got into the pill cabinet.

I too think there is something underneath the underneath. Queen Elizabeth was forced to act as she did.

Mao please, stop posting so much nonsense, if you don't people will stop even reading your posts (especially me) and then we might miss something important you might have to say. I couldn't really detect anything scummy from anyone who's posted so far. Unless Mao's incessant prattle is some Mafia scheme to render us all dazed and confused! :/

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Genghis Khan View Post
    Mao please, stop posting so much nonsense, if you don't people will stop even reading your posts (especially me) and then we might miss something important you might have to say. I couldn't really detect anything scummy from anyone who's posted so far. Unless Mao's incessant prattle is some Mafia scheme to render us all dazed and confused! :/
    k

For cereal, I have nothing to go on as of yet.

It is hard to get anything done with lots of noise but harder still to get anything done with silence. Please keep posting because the only ones who need inactivity are scum.

That is something I can agree with.

He should keep his comments to the task at hand. For instance, he could explain his vote on Mansa.

Because I have nothing better to do and he is inactive. I voted for him yesterday too. Its always in my opinion it is better to lynch an inactive than it is to lynch someone who might be innocent.

My worst and vaguest ideas so far include either the mafia were active yesterday or they were not, and someone who voted for Cleopatra or Elizabeth on Day 1 is scum...probably. My best idea is that Hannibal and Simon Bolivar are scum mates, but requires a lot of explaining.