Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 489101112131415161718192024 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXI History Edition Game Thread Day 1: 21st Century Beatdown

I havent posted bs.

I like Mao. He gets lots of attention and a lot of responses.##VOTE: Hannibal

Guys, I am the cop and I investigated Mao. He is red dead scum.

A joke, mind you. I know some of you hate jokes, but at least it was not one about the state of your governments.

thanks for the vote of confidence (i think)

I've gotten some good vibes for you.

I hope to god you turn out to be clean.

guys Im getting sleepy, so if you have anything you want me to hear please say it. Votecount plz.

I am inclined to believe Mao's story. Even if it's... sad.. xD

I think his slip-up was something I'd expect from someone who hasn't played this game before.

I find the aggressiveness toward Mao rather scummy, Catherine. Yes it was silly of him to mention cops so quickly, but it was an amateur mistake.

#vote:Catherine

I dont like cathy or humbaba, but of the two I like hamurabi less.
    sorry budy.

I am literally about to crash, so night i think
    ##Unvote: alex
    ##Vote: hanibal.

thanks shogun

Mao, not to be rude but you don't seem to be the brightest here. I don't think you're scummy, just stupid. There was no point into roleclaiming this early. You didn't have votes on you, you didn't even really have suspicion on you besides "hey why are you calling cops out?". I wasn't pushing for you to roleclaim. I was just curious as to why you brought attention to something that didn't need it. And now this whole thing has become a distraction from anything else going on. Which will probably be the downfall of the day and our downfall as town. So if you are in fact a miller, I apologize for getting you to roleclaim. If you're not! Well then i'm not sorry!

I'm more inclined to believe you are telling the truth just because you don't seem to know what you're doing. Unless you do and are faking this all to distract us! But I am leaning to the former rather than the latter.

Oh snap! Ha, I didn't intend to be aggressive. I was just posting my thoughts from what was happening in the day. He just happened to continue making me raise an eyebrow. I understand how I could have come off that way.

ok cathy.

Like I think I said earlier. Ive been high since about 5. not stupid, not first time.

But I need to sleep now so nighty.

Hope to see you all in the morning.

##vote: Catherine the Great

Mao's being an annoying little douchebaggington but that doesn't mean he's a bad guy. Bad guys can't afford to be stupid and annoying.

Why exactly are you taking after him so hard Cat? Hmm?

I do find that Hannibal popping and voting for Mao is odd. I mean, if you've been paying attention to this thread, you'll already know that Mao is not playing well. It seemed like he was just popping to get a vote off so he wasn't seen as an inactive and killed off that way. There wasn't much reason given to why they did this.

I don't know how much time is left in the day but i'm going to put my vote on him for now.

##Vote: Hannibal

Wow. Paying attention much people? lol

I think the day ends in 17 minutes. I can see your reasoning about Hannibal. So I guess he has about 16 minutes to change my mind.