Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 61011121314151617181920212226 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXI History Edition Game Thread Day 1: 21st Century Beatdown

Shaka was acting extremely weirdly yesterday at the end of the lynch, changing votes rapidly and then casting the lynching vote on a townie. I appreciate I also voted for that townie, although as I had two votes I was backed into a corner and as I know 100% I'm not scum, and didn't know about Hannibal, rather him than me. I don't know what on earth Shaka was playing at though.

##vote: Shaka

If you can justify your voting actions yesterday then I'd be happy to reconsider my vote but right now I think you're our best lead.

Someone else on my radar is Gandhi. It was a bit strange that he came in and voted for me with practically the same reason Tokugawa did just moments later. A question for Gandhi, how is questioning someone and pressing them suspicious? Or rather how are we meant to find out more about people's motivations without interacting with them? This isn't meant to be flippant or sarcastic. I'm just genuinely interested in what your motivation for that vote was, it struck me as slightly odd and I'd like clarification.

That sucks.

I can agree about ghandi being suspicious, but at the momentI really don't trust anyone so...

Grilling someone else diverts suspicion onto that person, whether they're guilty or not. It's something a Mafia member might do. And frankly there wasn't a whole lot to go on at that point. I was going to switch to Shaka near the end but it was too late, Hannibal was doomed and switching votes late could have been deemed suspicious. I'm voting for Shaka now for basically the same exact reasons as Cat.

##vote: Shaka Zulu

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That was quick

2 - [M] Shaka Zulu - [M] Catherine the Great, [M] Gandhi

I can understand your reasoning a bit better now Gandhi and I can respect your decision. I do disagree with grilling itself being suspicious though, I think it's worth looking at why someone has taken an action rather than the action itself if that makes sense. I am probably going to be grilling people in the future, if I think the situation calls for it. It's just how I like to play this game I suppose!

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've noticed that these 12-hour days are preventing some people from being able to play, so all days will be 24 hours from now on. Woo!

Wait, isn't Hannibal supposed to get a kill as well? Vengeful townies take someone with them when they die don't they?

What's going on?

he killed musa.

im guessing. the mafia might not have killed last night.

Yes, I do find that quite odd that we only had one kill last night when we should probably have two. However, I think this could be a good thing when you think about it. Why did we have a single kill? Could it be that the mafia may have been kept silent and the doctor's death was the vengeful townie's kill?

It looks like Mao and I are on the same page with this.

musa might have protected someone last night who was mafia target. or maybe musa protected hannahs target

It is also possible that we have a roleblocker who is also town aligned.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Shaka Zulu View Post
    ##VOTE: Alexander the GreatI would rather lynch an inactive instead of lynching a guy I used in a bad theory.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Gandhi View Post
    I think lynching an inactive is a cop-out. =P
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Gandhi View Post
    I'd throw a vote at Hannibal but I would be so pissed at myself if Mao and Cat were mafia together. I don't wanna get played!
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Shaka Zulu View Post
    I agree it is a cop-out, but what do you want me to do? I will stand by my vote if you like, Gandhi.##VOTE: Hannibal