Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Default Mass Effect 3 in space!

Can non gold members play this?!

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I have no idea, but I just want to say that they better let you hit the news reporter again in the full game.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

I refuse to play it. I will not touch anything ME3 related until I get the full game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephex
    I have no idea, but I just want to say that they better let you hit the news reporter again in the full game.
    While this was one of the funniest moments of the previous games, Psy told me the worst news the other day, namely being that awful whore who does the IGN strategize videos on XBL (and maybe PS3? Idk) is in the game. The only way I will let Bioware off for this disgusting filth is if she is the one that gets beasted. I mean, they can let you punch the reporter if you want, but I know who I'd be smashing given the choice.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I pre-ordered the N7 edition, paid most of it with a gift card and some with my debit card. But then my bank yanked ALL of my money out of my account because of some kind of error with my deposit, so the order hasn't processed. It's been in limbo for two weeks, and any attempts to check on it online result in an error, and if I check by phone I get disconnected every time. I hope it goes through because I threw the gift card away before I realized what happened. That would be $75 down the toilet!

EDIT:

Aw yeah it went through.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Chobot, yeah you can either romance her or kick her off your ship. Bitch is going flying for me.

And yes, Microsoft is waving the Gold membership requirement to DL this at the same time rather than having to wait a week.

Also also, the infiltrator class on the Demo sucks. That class is suppose to focus more on sniping and they don't give you a sniper rifle for the mission. Otherwise it's fun. The atlas was a bitch to kill but, while frustrating, the AI actually being smart was fun. I couldn't stay and hide cause they'd throw grenades at me or flank me. I had to keep moving. It all would have gone better had I been able to snipe but it was still fun.

Unless you bought BF3 and registered it, the MP wont be open till the 17th for everyone else. That you do need Gold for but that's understandable.

Also also also they have mentioned you will be able to punch the reporter again just haven't officially confirmed it.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

This is so exciting I get to talk about games I like with people when they launch now!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by DK View Post
    I refuse to play it. I will not touch anything ME3 related until I get the full game.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Like Freya, I play Infiltrator so I was a little disappointed to have my class gimped by not having a sniper rifle. It is sorta the whole point of the class. I was also relieved yet saddened when the By-Pass minigame was taken away. As much as "lockpicking" or in this case "hacking" skills are annoying, it is also what makes Technical based characters special. :/

As for the general gameplay, the feel is somewhere between ME1 and ME2, which is probably intentional. The context for taking cover feels slightly more fluid yet at the same time frustrating if you are used to ME2 because sometimes you absently move the wrong way and cover is gone. :/ I think if I turn my mouse sensitivity down as well, it might help. Also, I totally need to assign melee to a mouse key. Pressing "F" is rather annoying.

Also, yay for krogan females!

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Can I romance the Krogan female? I know I'd rather do that than Chobot.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

The neighbor's unprotected wi-fi just isn't good enough for downloading from the Xbox Live Marketplace. I guess I will be waiting until March after all!

Won't be playing the demo since it isn't available on Steam.

smurf Origin.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Holy trout you guys. Mass Effect 3 in SPACE!

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...1#.Tz1Ul21F6gu

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Omg multiplayer is awesome. It's like gears horde mode just with specialties. I'm awesome at infiltrator but holy Tit smurf vanguard is fun!

I agree that multiplayer is awesome. I've only just started as a level 3 Sentinel and I'm having so much fun. Only problem is the people I've been playing with are terrible. In my first game I was with 3 Level 3 Soldiers and they were all so bad. One got killed a few seconds after the first wave begun and ragequit, so we were already down a man. Then the other two kept dying and I had to revive them, but then when I died they just left me to time out. I was really annoyed, especially when we lost a few minutes after my death. Still, this may actually get me to purchase a Gold Account so I can play the real thing.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I play as an Asari called Rodney I shoot the things with the guns and freeze the octopus