Page 91 of 106 FirstFirst ... 41718185868788899091929394959697101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1576

Thread: Dark Souls

First time I ever parried in that game was against gwyn. I saw that you could get him like that for heavy damage and thought"ok let's try this once". First try and he lost half his health><'

Been playing lots! Got only Gwyn to go on NG+6, i think NG+7 will be the final goal.

I cheated on the no shield playthrough to defeat Kalameet and summoned two guys to cut the tail. Manus is next, and then only Gwyn is left.

And there's still some PvP going on. The guilty pay the price ;D

Been doing some forest hunting to get souls to get a new build to level 120. There's lots of lvl 700's and/or cheaters around. Luckily some of them still don't know how to jump the mid-section cliff which netted me 800000+ souls twice

Just threw myself about 10 times at NG+6 Gwyn solo... he does not kid around. No success yet

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Pete for President View Post
    Just threw myself about 10 times at NG+6 Gwyn solo... he does not kid around. No success yet
    ...dear god. NG6?

Finally got around to finishing off nashandra and burnt ivory king, who was easier than most dlc bosses.

Just started me a faith build with some pyro. I was thinking of using the sun blade as a main weapon, anybody know of better?

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    ...dear god. NG6?
    It's not too bad actually! Everything up to NG+4 was pretty easy and I always just run through all the mobs instead of fighting everything. The only bosses that take multiple if not a dozen tries are O&S, the 4 Kings and Gwyn, not counting the DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by Masamunemaster View Post
    Finally got around to finishing off nashandra and burnt ivory king, who was easier than most dlc bosses.

Just started me a faith build with some pyro. I was thinking of using the sun blade as a main weapon, anybody know of better?
    Is the DLC any good? I haven't played any of the DkS2 DLC. Not sure about what weapons to use in that game!

Edit: just beat Gwyn NG+6 solo. I was considering going through the Depths and New Londo Ruins to get the embers (something I haven't done with this character since NG) to upgrade a Kite Shield to the max as the Heater Shield I was using only gives 68 stability - not enough to block Gwyn's attacks. But on my last attempt I managed to beat him. Turns out I relied on the parries too much. Poking with Power Within + Darkmoon Blade does a lot of damage too.

Next stop: NG+7 - the hardest it can get!
    Last edited by Pete for President; 05-15-2015 at 03:43 PM.

Oh brume tower bosses are crazy, but the rest are pretty easy. The hardest area in dlc is the frigid outskirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Masamunemaster View Post
    Oh brume tower bosses are crazy, but the rest are pretty easy. The hardest area in dlc is the frigid outskirts.
    I might check those out at some point.

Made lots of NG+7 progress. Just beat Ornstein & Smough solo, it was intense. The strategy was to cast Power Within + Darkmoon Blade and kill Ornstein with R1 spam within the first 20 seconds when Smough isn't close enough yet. Worked ok, it took like 5 or 6 tries.

Can't beat the frigid outskirts at all. So damn hard. DLC was awesome though.

Wanna try co op with me on it mclovin? I kinda have up on crappy npcs.

The Kiln has been opened on NG+7 and I've moved into Oolacile. So far all bosses have been slain solo, but I might get some help involved for Kalameet and Manus. They scare me.

This is the 125 build I'm using in case anyone's interested;
    https://www.mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/434256

It is done! NG+7 is finished. I used summon help for Manus and Kalameet, but every other boss has been beaten solo. Gwyn even on first try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DGe4RtPmWw

If you're a big fan of Dark souls, I recommend watching this video. I thought it was awesome.

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

It is done! NG+7 is finished. I used summon help for Manus and Kalameet, but every other boss has been beaten solo. Gwyn even on first try.

nice hjob!!

and nice vid