Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 46768690919293949596
Results 1,426 to 1,431 of 1431

Thread: Dark Souls

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Kind of getting the hang of Artorias but didn't sleep well so going to wait until later to attempt him more. Maybe I'll have a nap and try him again.

Only thing I can't deal with is his charge up so far. Haven't had much luck trying to stagger him in time to interrupt it. Maybe next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Slothy View Post
    Kind of getting the hang of Artorias but didn't sleep well so going to wait until later to attempt him more. Maybe I'll have a nap and try him again.

Only thing I can't deal with is his charge up so far. Haven't had much luck trying to stagger him in time to interrupt it. Maybe next time.
    If you're handy with a bow you can shoot him in the head while he charges to stun him. Otherwise 2-handing any greatsword, axe or club should stun him in 2-3 hits. I would recommend not forcing it though, if you're too far away it is safer to just let him buff. Lastly, he does give it away when he's about to buff: it's usually 2 rolls backwards into charging. Good luck

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I couldn't let my Gwyn struggles go (I have trouble with letting things go in general). So five tries later Gwyn is dead. I'll just complete the DLC next playthrough. I'm not overly bothered about missing some things. But NG+ now and the first bell has rung.

Quote Originally Posted by Slothy View Post
    I couldn't let my Gwyn struggles go (I have trouble with letting things go in general). So five tries later Gwyn is dead. I'll just complete the DLC next playthrough. I'm not overly bothered about missing some things. But NG+ now and the first bell has rung.
    Alright! Good luck in Ng+

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm already greatly enjoying seeing what bits I can bypass to get to the major areas, and exploring some places I didn't fully explore before.

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

nice! the exploration was so cool, you could reach the bottom bell from multiple ways