Thread: Your DLC Wishlist

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Your DLC Wishlist

I started typing up an article for the front page on this new rumor that FFXIII-2 is going to be getting some Mass Effect outfits, and then I realized that was a stupid article (besides the fact that every other FF site has already posted it) and I didn't care.

You know what I do care about? Cuter outfits.

So help me out here! If you could pick the DLC for FFXIII-2, what would you pick? Either an outfit for Noel or Serah or an accessory for a monster. Bonus if you make a drawing or Photoshop of it. Doesn't have to be a masterpiece. Submit something and I'll credit you on the front page and it'll be pretty and we can all dance.

So far I think I'd like to dress Noel and Serah as Mario and Luigi. Moustachioed, of course. I will make an image of that post haste.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Content, content, content. A free improved ending would be appreciated, too, because the official ending was crap.

I would like content surrounding Chocobocolina because she's pretty amusing. There were no outstanding one-liners in the game so hopefully they could put some into that, if they don't put them into the Sahz content we're due soon.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Content?? Screw your content! Outfits! Hats!

Inspired by Kingdom Heats, I would be pleased to see Noel and Serah dressed as pretty much any prince/princess pairing. OMG that would be the ultimate.

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Content, content, content. A free improved ending would be appreciated, too, because the official ending was crap.

Say it again, Bob! Amen brother.

Plus maybe some cool content showing Caius the badass protecting yeul.

I think it would be cool to get downloadable characters to fill the other roles- for example: Medic (Aeris or Yuna).

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

A free improved ending would be appreciated, too, because the official ending was crap.
    Bingo.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

You guys just don't appreciate high fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    A free improved ending would be appreciated, too, because the official ending was crap.
    Bingo.
    Ditto, with "Free" being the key word. If others want to be trolled into buying fluff then go for it, but I'd rather have what should have been included in the original purchase.

Personally, I'm all for characters! Lightning and Omega are one thing, but I want to see more! Honestly, if this game just went totally geeky and brought in characters from all over the FF universe, or heck, even any Square-Enix games, it would be awesome! Plus, it would work perfectly as DLC, rather than main content. It isn't, and shouldn't be part of the main game, but having hundreds of characters from all their games availible as DLC would just be brilliant. The geekier, the better!

Auron (Commando)
    Aeris (Medic)
    Vivi (Ravager)

Metal Slime (Sentinel)

Alphonse Elric (Sentinel) [Didja forget that Square had rights to the Fullmetal Alchemist brand?]

How about these eight?
    Undine (Medic)
    Salamander (Ravager)
    Gnome (Sentinel)
    Jinn (Ravager)
    Luna (Saboteur)
    Dryad (Synergist)
    Shade (Commando)
    Wisp (Synergist)

And don't quit there! Tactics Ogre, Valkyrie Profile, Parasite Eve... So many great games to steal characters and monsters from. It would be awesome!
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Vanille and Fan DLC where while they are in the crystal they are dreaming about Oerba and the events that led up to them becoming crystals the first time.

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    Personally, I'm all for characters! Lightning and Omega are one thing, but I want to see more! Honestly, if this game just went totally geeky and brought in characters from all over the FF universe, or heck, even any Square-Enix games, it would be awesome! Plus, it would work perfectly as DLC, rather than main content. It isn't, and shouldn't be part of the main game, but having hundreds of characters from all their games availible as DLC would just be brilliant. The geekier, the better!

Auron (Commando)
    Aeris (Medic)
    Vivi (Ravager)

Metal Slime (Sentinel)

Alphonse Elric (Sentinel) [Didja forget that Square had rights to the Fullmetal Alchemist brand?]

How about these eight?
    Undine (Medic)
    Salamander (Ravager)
    Gnome (Sentinel)
    Jinn (Ravager)
    Luna (Saboteur)
    Dryad (Synergist)
    Shade (Commando)
    Wisp (Synergist)

And don't quit there! Tactics Ogre, Valkyrie Profile, Parasite Eve... So many great games to steal characters and monsters from. It would be awesome!

Why not go ahead at the same time and change the name of the game to FFXIII-2 Dissidia+

I loved the ending so I hope they don't make an extension of that and instead save any continuation for a FFXIII-3. What I would like for DLC is some sort of side episodes about Snow and how he became a l'cie again. I thought that was a pretty big deal, but the game gave us nothing other than the observation that he is one.

Well, better ending would be nice as dlc.
    Different outfits and characters would be awesome too. *Imagines Zidane or Vivi in XIII-2*
    You don't need a reason to help people - Zidane (FFIX)

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post

Auron (Commando)
    Aeris (Medic)
    Vivi (Ravager)

Metal Slime (Sentinel)

How about these eight?
    Undine (Medic)
    Salamander (Ravager)
    Gnome (Sentinel)
    Jinn (Ravager)
    Luna (Saboteur)
    Dryad (Synergist)
    Shade (Commando)
    Wisp (Synergist)

Zell Dincht! His special move can be that thing he does when he punches people with a dolphin.

Cecil as a Commando
    Rosa as a Medic
    Rydia as a Ravanger
    Strago as a Synergist
    Cyan as a Sentinel
    Tifa as a Commando

I can see DLC of other characters from other FF games becoming a big case of me saying to Square Enix: "Shut up and take my money!"
    It was tough work, carrying two hundred and twenty pounds of sociopath to the top of Gotham Towers~~ The hightest spot in the city. The scream alone is worth it.- Batman, The Dark Knight Returns.

This game needs Drain magic. New spells all round, like Ultima and Flare too.