Thread: Fun question: would Serah make a better police agent or a fitness trainer?

Default Fun question: would Serah make a better police agent or a fitness trainer?

Here's a fun question for you. We all know that Serah is very strict on her students, and can be very scary when she is angry, which earned her the nickname "Meanie Miss Farron." So, I was wondering: if she were to leave her teaching job, would she make a better police agent, in the vein of Chun-Li from Street Fighter (by the way, it should be pointed out that both Serah and Chun-Li are voiced by Laura Bailey in English, and that they also sound very much alike), or would she be better as a drill-sergeant-type fitness trainer, like Jillian Michaels on The Biggest Loser? I'm asking this because I think she is very tough, judging from the cutscenes I've seen of her, including one scene when she scolds the mini-flan into behaving better. This is not meant to be a plot-related question; it's just for fun.
    Last edited by SuperMillionaire; 03-12-2012 at 07:56 PM.
    Is that your final answer?

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Serah could be awesome at all of those things. But I think Serah would prefer to whip them into shape at a young age while their brains are still squishy.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I could see her whipping kids into shape at a fat camp.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Articles

After playing both 13 and 13-2, I don't think Serah is all that tough even in 13-2 she never comes off as even half as tough as Fang or Light.

So I don't really see her being a police officer ever.

What about Serah as a fitness trainer then, Rydrum?

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMillionaire View Post
    What about Serah as a fitness trainer then, Rydrum?

Yeah- I could see her being the "upbeat, motivator type" of trainer.

Really? I thought you'd see her as being more of a drill sergeant, and drill sergeants are meanies, just like Meanie Miss Farron. She is a very strict teacher with a very short temper, and if her students don't do their homework or cause mischief in class, she will scold them very harshly. This is why I could see her as more of a drill sergeant. She said that she is strict because her own teacher was strict, and that Lightning had also "rubbed off on her," meaing that Lightning may have disciplined her at home using the same styles and tactics that her superiors used on her, and had another teacher in school who was also strict on her, and these are the methods that she decided to take after.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Meanie Miss Farron sounds so Japanese.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.