Thread: This seems familiar (Minor Chapter 4 spoilers)

Default This seems familiar (Minor Chapter 4 spoilers)

Did anyone else get a sense of deja-vu when exploring Academia (400 AF)?

It took me a while to put my finger on what it was, but I think I have. I seem to remember a released video a couple years ago from Versus XIII showing something very similar to Academia. Academia's cityscape has a bit more color, but both it and Proto Fal'Cie Adam hanging over the city seemed very similar to that video.

I tried hunting it down, but couldn't find the video again, so I can't confirm my suspicions. Did they draw on some of their Versus XIII elements when designing this game? Or am I just imagining things.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Yup!It seemed heavily inspired by some of the scenes of Versus.