Thread: Hasta La Vista, Baby (Major Chapter 4 Spoilers)

Default Hasta La Vista, Baby (Major Chapter 4 Spoilers)

So, Proto Fal'Cie Adam is Skynet? I mean, a sentient AI manipulates time to assassinate theats to itself before it even actually exists.

First, it wipes out Hope, who is the equivalent of Robert Brewster from T3, the one guy in the past who is trying to continually impose restrictions on the AI, and would be the only one capable of stopping it during its creation.

Serah and Noel are targeted because they know what happened and might therefore be a threat in the future (which means Serah and Noel are Kate Brewster and John Conner).

Just something I found to be an interesting parallel. And it also gives us a new argument to get people who hated FFXIII to play this game.

"Hope gets killed by a Terminator."
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Yes.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

That's a pretty good comparison. I now want Nomura to design a Terminator. He'll have eight pairs of sunglasses on all at once.