Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: That One Game That You Are a God At

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Rock and Roll is the devil's music. I think he has you beat.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Burnout Revenge, Road Rage Event.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by theundeadhero View Post
    DJ Hero

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernChaosGod View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by theundeadhero View Post
    DJ Hero
    Now that truly is the work of Satan...

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Me and the devil are gonna play some fiddle hero.
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Tekken 3 or 5. If we are using the PS2 controls. With an arcade machine I'd get stuck with the one where the joystick doesn't work on my end.

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I change my decision. I would challenge him to Dance Dance Revolution. I at least used to be awesome at that game.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Hypoallergenic Cactuar View Post
    Me and the devil are gonna play some fiddle hero.
    Be careful. He's looking for a soul to steal.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

A link to the past comes to mind. I've got pretty much the whole game memorized from my childhood still.

much like Death played chess with that Swedish guy in whatever old movie that was.
    It bugs me that nobody has said this yet: The Seventh Seal.

Final Fantasy VI would be my first choice. Wizardry V: Heart of the Maelstrom would be my second.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Bigfoot for the NES. I dominate that game. I am so good the computer commits suicide!

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

Now there's pretty much no game I wouldn't get beat at, but back in middle school/high school when I spent much more time on video games....

Tekken 3
    Rage Racer
    Marvel vs Capcom 2
    Donkey Kong Country 1&2
    Contra 3: Alien Wars

one of those.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hmm for me what games could I dominate death at? I would challenge Death to the longest horse race possible in Red Dead Redemption. Paul can testify, that even when he rode his American Standard and I was on a much slower horse I still kept close to him doing that challenge. God knows how I'm such a good horse rider in that game but I am a total boss at it. Heck, Paul even killed my horse twice doing that and I still caught up to him (then I killed both his and Dan's horses and took the lead for all of 3 minutes until they caught up to me)

I could also choose Gran Turismo 3 I'm pretty mean on that, me and my elder brother who actually used to hold a rally drivers license used to race each other on that game, we'd be so very competitive about it and even when I chose a car I sucked with (the NSX, I never fully mastered just how much that car wanted to spin) and let him choose his favourite car I whooped his ass (even if I did have to finish the race doing 70 in reverse to prevent him catching me up!)

If I was going for a shooting game? I'd pick Modern Warfare 3, I'm pretty mean on that especially with the right assault rifle set up, ACR 6.8 + Red dot + silencer with all the stealth perks I could pick up on the route and stalker oh yes yes yes, I creep and I stalk and I'm a good shot with a red dot (holographic = weak to emp though an alternative scope could be the combi scope)

I'd take that Just Dance challenge too, I got enough practise in on the first game over the launch period of the Kinect Sensor that I could manage to do most of the dances, some I even did on expert mode. I'd stand a high chance of losing but it's my bet that Death doesn't have much dancing skill since y'know the big billowing black robes which don't register properly on the kinect sensor to track his dance motions... I could just about stand the chance to win especially if I challenged him to Poker Face by Lady Gaga.

if it was a fighting game I had to choose? I would choose Tekken Tag Tournament or Soul Calibur 2 I was beastly at those games.

I would also consider flying against him in a dog fight on Ace Combat 6 because I'm a mean pilot whose tactics are often not the expected tactics of many of the players I've flown with and flown against. In co-op missions I remember flying with JK-Trix and I was cruising a mere 20ft above the ocean towards enemy ships

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Steve, the topic is to list games you're amazing at. To list.

List.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quin 'n' Tonic View Post
    Steve, the topic is to list games you're amazing at. To list.

List.
    Hmm sure Quinny dear boy...

Quote Originally Posted by Iceglow View Post
    Hmm for me what games could I dominate death at?
    • I would challenge Death to the longest horse race possible in Red Dead Redemption. Paul can testify, that even when he rode his American Standard and I was on a much slower horse I still kept close to him doing that challenge. God knows how I'm such a good horse rider in that game but I am a total boss at it. Heck, Paul even killed my horse twice doing that and I still caught up to him (then I killed both his and Dan's horses and took the lead for all of 3 minutes until they caught up to me)
    • I could also choose Gran Turismo 3 I'm pretty mean on that, me and my elder brother who actually used to hold a rally drivers license used to race each other on that game, we'd be so very competitive about it and even when I chose a car I sucked with (the NSX, I never fully mastered just how much that car wanted to spin) and let him choose his favourite car I whooped his ass (even if I did have to finish the race doing 70 in reverse to prevent him catching me up!)
    • If I was going for a shooting game? I'd pick Modern Warfare 3, I'm pretty mean on that especially with the right assault rifle set up, ACR 6.8 + Red dot + silencer with all the stealth perks I could pick up on the route and stalker oh yes yes yes, I creep and I stalk and I'm a good shot with a red dot (holographic = weak to emp though an alternative scope could be the combi scope)
    • I'd take that Just Dance challenge too, I got enough practise in on the first game over the launch period of the Kinect Sensor that I could manage to do most of the dances, some I even did on expert mode. I'd stand a high chance of losing but it's my bet that Death doesn't have much dancing skill since y'know the big billowing black robes which don't register properly on the kinect sensor to track his dance motions... I could just about stand the chance to win especially if I challenged him to Poker Face by Lady Gaga.
    • if it was a fighting game I had to choose? I would choose Tekken Tag Tournament or Soul Calibur 2 I was beastly at those games.
    • I would also consider flying against him in a dog fight on Ace Combat 6 because I'm a mean pilot whose tactics are often not the expected tactics of many of the players I've flown with and flown against. In co-op missions I remember flying with JK-Trix and I was cruising a mere 20ft above the ocean towards enemy ships
    fixed for you