Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Worst/Creepiest pick-up lines....

Blog Entries

Default Worst/Creepiest pick-up lines....

Since we were on this subject on my last thread.....

What's the cheesiest/creepiest pick up lines...

...you've read, used or perhaps heard being used on you?

(Hey how's that for posting style?)

Creativity is certainly about not being constrained by rules or accepting the restrictions that society places on us. Of course the more people break the rules, the more likely they are to be perceived as ‘mentally ill’
    “Fix the cause, not the symptom.” – Steve Maguire

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

"Hey baby, you must've fallen from Heaven, because I want to cum in your hair". That's pretty creepy.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Hey baby, are you a parking ticket? Cause you've got fine written all over you.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I would gouge out my eyes so you could have more holes to smurf me in.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Anything Rantz says.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Are you from Mars? Cause, baby, your ass is out of this world!

Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?

Nice pants. I think they'd look better on my floor.

How about we skip the part where I steal your panties and you just let me dive right in there.

If you don't come home with me tonight I will stab you in the chest for all the times I was rejected.

Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Y'know babe, the sexual tension is so thick in here that you could cut it with my erect penis.

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

yo baby you wanna equip my materia in your mouth slot?

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon View Post
    I would gouge out my eyes so you could have more holes to smurf me in.
    I'd hit it.

Articles
    Blog Entries

yo baby tonight i'ma make you scream 'kweh kweh' all night long.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't have any bad lines but I've got a truly genius one that is foolproof as long as you can duplicate the charisma of its originator (not bloody likely!) On XBL the other day Steve told us a pickup line he claims to have successfully used to get Molly Ringwald in bed with him. Let me see if I can remember it correctly. Oh, it's important to remember that this isn't a pickup line so much as a pickup shout at the top of your lungs, remember that if you try it for yourself.

"Yeah yeah me name's Cawsa-smif innit? Steev Cawsa-smif. Yeah yeah, you're dead hot you are, almost as hot as an engineer's omni-blade in Mass Effect 3 which I've sold many copies of at my job. I ain't gonna tell you where I work though, spoil the mystery wouldn't it. Well yeah yeah this place I work has wound me up lately so I'm going to quit and buy a pair of stilts that add seven or eight inches to my height, and then I'm going to pursue my true calling in life. I want to be the bloke that chews chewing gum then breathes on breath smeller's faces so they can assess whether the chewing gum is working as advertised. Don't worry I don't have halle berry's toes or nothing in fact their gum would probably make me breath smell worse, yeah yeah. Want to smell me breath love? Me sister says it smells like elderflower cordial. Yeah yeah do you want to come out with me tonight darlin', I'm scheduled for some special forces operations with me comrades and the useless smurfers won't make it without me but the galaxy can wait until tomorrow to be saved. Yeah yeah. Yeah yeah, I saw you in New Look beside Marble Arch this morning so I followed you so I would get a chance to talk to you. No need to worry about paying me back I'm mates with Boris innit, he makes sure I don't have to pay for the Tube or anything. Yeah yeah you've got a lovely arse, I love that little birthmark on your left cheek too, I saw that when you were trying on that skirt in Topman. Then when we went to get ice cream I dug your trash out of the bin so I could take a proper look, I've got your DNA now and you should know you are predispatched to getting multiple scloresis, I've got a mate works for CSI and he ran the checks for you, and if we have kids you've got a ten percent higher than usual chance of giving them a club foot or cleft palate. Speaking of palate I can't say I agree with your taste in sandwiches but I suppose after analysing your poo I can tell you've got a healthy diet so even if you don't put a load of mayo on your marmite sandwiches we can still make something work. It does make your poo a bit lacking though I am used to richer tastes. Yeah yeah I've always had a thing for redheads and when I watched you in Diff'rent Strokes it was the first time I cracked one off to a girl that wasn't family I do wish you still looked like that though but then I suppose if you did I wouldn't be able to compare the curtains and the carpet to see that you are genuinely a redhead now would I because you wouldn't have any hair down there because girls that young don't have pubic hair EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE yeah yeah so do you want to have sex right now or are you a prude who won't do it on the Tube in front of twenty other people oh I suppose a terrorist nearby could be a turnoff EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE yeah I said terrorist because that man is brown and therefore a terrorist joke is well timed and witty innit anyway darlin' you've taken up enough of my time so we'll just do it in the bogs at Piccadilly Circus and I'll give you my number don't worry I've already got yours I looked through your handbag while you were ordering that sandwich earlier so I've got your numbers, addresses, and emails. Yeah yeah, after I shag you now you won't want anyone else so I'll call you later and you can come over and put me in a nappy and I'll pretend you're my auntie and if I'm wearing my stilts I'll be able to reach your breasts to suckle on them I bet your milk is delicious."

Articles
    Blog Entries

yo baby can i junction you to myself and then boost you with my square button all nite?

Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Who puts mayo in their Marmite sandwiches? For God's sake, Steve.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

I would like to extend to you, an invitation to the pants party.