Thread: Blood and Chrome

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

:monster: Blood and Chrome

There are a few things in my life that I obsess about. Harry Potter, Mass Effect, Game of Thrones, and Battlestar Galactica. This falls under the last one this time. (screw caprica, no one cares about caprica) This is the prequel we were wanting. And this looks amazing. The trailer was leaked so they keep taking it down in places but here's a youtube embedded one for now but if you can't watch it there try this link from Buzzfeed.

If you haven't watched the original BSG go do so. Right now. It's super awesome and they even had the cast speak in front of the UN at a panel about the issues they addressed in the show that many other tv shows haven't. Such as slave trafficking and human rights. BSG is one of the Scifi hidden dark gritty gems. A lot of people over looked it merely cause it was on SyFy but it is an awesome show. Get to watching it

Also squee at this trailer OMG SQUEE I DEMAND IT.

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

that's not fair anything looks amazing with that song playing underneath

BSG always reminded me of Space: Above and Beyond
    Space: Above And Beyond Intro - YouTube

i almost always buy the first season of bsg when i see it somewhere because of how much you like it kc

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

An epic tale of toaster revolution!

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

BSG was awesome until it came time to finally reveal the mysterious plot elements. At that point everything sort of just caved in on itself.

That said, Blood and Chrome should already have that problem solved for the most part as the war does end. I am interested in the political workings of the 12 colonies and how it all plays out during the war. That should be interesting given how it is made clear some colonies are perceived to be better than others.

I have been waiting for this and the trailer makes it look like an awesome start. Hopefully it gets picked up to be a series (to my understanding this is more of a test pilot movie).

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE MAKING A GOOD BSG PREQUEL.