Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Transgender beauty queen disqualified from Miss Universe pageant

Blog Entries

PG is right, it's in the rules. She ( I assume that's the individuals preference over "He") can complain and bitch all she wants, but it's clearly stated. I am sorry for her, but they have to enforce their rules. A matter that can be fought is when the rules where created, and if the pageant really is diverse, shouldn't they consider revising them in the future.

She is beautiful otherwise.
    Creativity is certainly about not being constrained by rules or accepting the restrictions that society places on us. Of course the more people break the rules, the more likely they are to be perceived as ‘mentally ill’
    “Fix the cause, not the symptom.” – Steve Maguire

Traitors Can't Hide. Phoenix Rising's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypoallergenic Cactuar View Post
    Honestly I find the idea that trannies can look that good very scary. Its scary thinking that the surgery has gotten so good that I could have slept with a tranny and not even known it.
    So smurfing what? That is a very immature and bigoted attitude.
    Not really, who is the real bigot? Someone stating a sexual preference that you disagree with (HypoCactaur), or the man who is criticizing someone for having a different sexual preference (Raistlin)?

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Rising View Post
    Honestly I find the idea that trannies can look that good very scary. Its scary thinking that the surgery has gotten so good that I could have slept with a tranny and not even known it.
    Not really, who is the real bigot? Someone stating a sexual preference that you disagree with (HypoCactaur), or the man who is criticizing someone for having a different sexual preference (Raistlin)?
    Well played.

Blog Entries

Well clearly the hypo cactus is discriminating the fact not the person. Therefore making judgement because of the negative context of transexuals as being "gay". Well I don't know if that made sense. But the hyper cactus clearly is at fault. Raistlin didn't say he was bigoted because of his sexual preference, but because of how he addressed the issue.
    Look;
    [1] he said trannies, tranny = negative social abbreviation
    [2] he said that they can look good can be scary = wtf why? they are people too.
    [3] " I could have slept with a tranny and not even known it" = clearly he is implying the fact that they were born a male(or female I don't know really) makes it "bad"

I know I'm taking this too far, but this people have REAL issues. It's not like you're sleeping with a man, with transgendered, the only thing that is wrong is that they were born with the wrong part. But there CAN be social heritability as well. Like a vicious break up, ect.

But mental illnesses are a touchy area, sorry.

I see that you just recently joined, let me be one of the very many tho say welcome.
    Last edited by jenovajunkie; 04-01-2012 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Saying my welcome!
    Creativity is certainly about not being constrained by rules or accepting the restrictions that society places on us. Of course the more people break the rules, the more likely they are to be perceived as ‘mentally ill’

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Did you actually read the above posts? HC didn't state a simple sexual preference, but instead stated that good-looking transsexuals are "scary" and that he would be horrified he might have touched one without knowing it. That goes well beyond a preference to transphobia -- just like there's a difference between heterosexuality (preference) and homophobia (bigotry).

Emotional/pleasurable reactions cannot be controlled (and thus cannot be good or bad), but the conclusions we draw from them can be. A knee-jerk distaste from the thought of a transsexual is one thing, but saying how scary they are is another.

Interesting question: is there any meaningful distinction between a transsexual-female (a trans who had surgery to be fully female) and a female with breast implants or all sorts of other cosmetic surgery? I can't think of one.

Interesting question 2: is there any meaningful distinction between "trans-females are gross; I would never sleep with one" and "black/white/Asian women are gross; I would never sleep with one"? If anything, I would argue that the latter is a bit more justifiable (though not very reasonable), as at least there is some obvious physical distinction (skin color) and aesthetics is an obvious part of sexual desire.

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

The fact is, a transsexual is a man. they may resemble a woman, but however far science has come it hasn't gone far enough to change your twenty third chromosome all throughout your body. So, despite the vagina, they are still a man, which means sexual contact is tantamount to having slept with a man. I have no problem with transsexuals, I just wish there was some way to know beforehand, (although I doubt they look exactly right in the genitals, so that might be a clue) because I have no desire for intercourse of a homosexual variety. They are still people, they still should have all their rights, but to be honest, it feels like they are lying to the world and could be (and are) tricking men into having unitentional gay sex. If they could completely change their genetics, that may be a different thing, I don't know, and there is no point pondering it considering science can't do that yet.

The answer to both of your questions Raistlin:
    Yes there is a difference. One is a man pretending to be a female, the other is a female.
    And transsexuals are not a race. They may be part of a race such as the homosexual community (sorry no sexy time, but we can still be friends) but they are not a race. are you honestly this blind?
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

I'd give her one.

...what?

Articles
    Blog Entries

To further the point Raistlin, while we may both be being shallow about this, you are basing everything off of physical looks whereas I am looking at genetics. I can't fall in love with a man, no matter how much they look like a woman. I don't know about you, but I can't have children with a man, but I can with a woman. I don't know about you, but I am not attracted to men, but I am to women.

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

pretending to be a woman

all right

what're xxy or xxx or x's pretending to be then?

i'm gonna go ahead and disagree with you on the whole 'sex with a post-op tranny is still gay sex' thing. you seems to approach it as becoming an opposite gender is just a cosmetic thing, whereas in reality it's got very little to do with the outward appearance of a person; that usually is done only to fit into a society that looks at outward appearance first. it's very possible to identify as a different gender regardless of your genetic makeup suggesting a specific gender.

raistlin isn't telling you to change your sexual orientation or anything.

you feeling cheated because the super good sex you had with that lady was based on lies (was it really?) is your problem. it's not hers. she's left her male past behind. it's not like she goes home afterward and marks another number off her list, giggling 'hehehehe another straight man GAY SEXED MWAHAHAH', you know?

most male->females i've met are actually more attracted to females than males. if you want to be scared of having gay sex, you should be more scared of having it with a very suave gay man who enjoys having sex with 'straight' boys.

Articles
    Blog Entries

You are entitled to your own views, I'm not going to argue any more

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

yeah man and i mean so are you,

i just don't want you to freak out if it happens one day, cause it's not really that big a deal imo. i'd be more worried if you had sex with someone who didn't tell you they have gambling debts or std's.

edit: i mean the royal 'you'. i always ask ahead of unwrapping da condoms if there's any mafia debts that are involved here somehow.

Blog Entries

WHAT... Cacti lover do you know what a transgender is like REALLY? You're really pissing me off. ITS NOT ABOUT GENETICS. Transgenders have been tested, and guess what; on fMRI the respond exactly the same as FEMALES. Think of it the way. You were born, everything in you now is the same, you like the exact same trout, you feel the same about everything, BUT THE ONLY THING MISSING IS YOUR PENIS. CAN YOU LIVE AS A WOMAN STILL?
    Better example, you get into a complication during surgery, they remove your penis. In an effort to restore some means of being a social entity, you're given a dickbag. Think how it feels, if you wanted to sleep with women, but now you can't because it's homo.
    Listen cacti humpper, they are not "tricking" or "lying" to the world, it's actually the other way around. And Raistlin is not blind, YOU ARE. You are not looking at genetics, you're looking at it like its "gay", dude get educated.

Go read a book, not a magazine or manga, a book about human EVERYTHING.
    By the way I was drinking before hand.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Last thing I'm going to say JJ, the main point was, they weren't born female, and you can't breed with them.

Let me ask you. If I introduced you to a really hot girl and then you hit it off and as you were going to your room for some sexy time she told you she was born a he, would you go throught the act

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The fact is, a transsexual is a man. they may resemble a woman, but however far science has come it hasn't gone far enough to change your twenty third chromosome all throughout your body. So, despite the vagina, they are still a man, which means sexual contact is tantamount to having slept with a man. I have no problem with transsexuals, I just wish there was some way to know beforehand, (although I doubt they look exactly right in the genitals, so that might be a clue) because I have no desire for intercourse of a homosexual variety. They are still people, they still should have all their rights, but to be honest, it feels like they are lying to the world and could be (and are) tricking men into having unitentional gay sex. If they could completely change their genetics, that may be a different thing, I don't know, and there is no point pondering it considering science can't do that yet.

The answer to both of your questions Raistlin:
    Yes there is a difference. One is a man pretending to be a female, the other is a female.
    And transsexuals are not a race. They may be part of a race such as the homosexual community (sorry no sexy time, but we can still be friends) but they are not a race. are you honestly this blind?
    Ignorant_bigotry.txt

Seriously this sort of trout is not on. It is not a valid opinion, at best you are trolling (and succeeding because I am actually deeply outraged at your post) and at worst, well. All I will say is that you should probably look at some of the medical information regarding the concept of transsexuality and gender reassignment surgery because holy christ I don't think I've ever read something as fundamentally ignorant and bigoted as this post right here.

Articles
    Blog Entries

If you want to talk to me more on this subject PM me and we can talk to your hearts content.