Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Transgender beauty queen disqualified from Miss Universe pageant

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    Well I think it's because they are deeply unhappy with the body they inhabit, to the point where they are willing to undergo highly invasive surgery to change it into an imperfect version of the other gender, willing to deal with all the hatred and persecution that results from it, and willing to oh smurf it what is even the point you are just a nasty, spiteful, ignorant person who thinks he knows more than people actually in that situation or medical professionals with decades of training and experience, and explaining things to you isn't going to improve anything.
    They want to be the opposite sex because they cannot hack being their natural gender. All the sensationalizing you just did is exactly why I do not care for that ultra-liberal nonsense.

Just like the typical atheist liberal, you are going to call me ignorant, nasty and spiteful because I don't condone or agree with transsexuals hiding their identity so that they can pretend to be something they aren't and live in their fantasy world, fooling others around them and getting men to think they are a female.
    Which is another thing- how many men in contrast to women get a sex change?
    Quite funny, isn't it? It's very demanding to be in the male world of competition, expectation, and accountability huh?

None of you have given a rebuttal to my statements, just a bunch of ad hominems and empty retort. Not that I was actually expecting anything more from bleeding liberals.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Sum1sGruj View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    Well I think it's because they are deeply unhappy with the body they inhabit, to the point where they are willing to undergo highly invasive surgery to change it into an imperfect version of the other gender, willing to deal with all the hatred and persecution that results from it, and willing to oh smurf it what is even the point you are just a nasty, spiteful, ignorant person who thinks he knows more than people actually in that situation or medical professionals with decades of training and experience, and explaining things to you isn't going to improve anything.
    They want to be the opposite sex because they cannot hack being their natural gender. All the sensationalizing you just did is exactly why I do not care for that ultra-liberal nonsense.

Just like the typical atheist liberal, you are going to call me ignorant, nasty and spiteful because I don't condone or agree with transsexuals hiding their identity so that they can pretend to be something they aren't and live in their fantasy world, fooling others around them and getting men to think they are a female.
    Which is another thing- how many men in contrast to women get a sex change?
    Quite funny, isn't it? It's very demanding to be in the male world of competition, expectation, and accountability huh?

None of you have given a rebuttal to my statements, just a bunch of ad hominems and empty retort. Not that I was actually expecting anything more from bleeding liberals.

There are actually quite a few WtM transitions as well.

Take the idea of intercourse of the question--A man transitions to a female body because they want to be female, but never have sex with anyone. Their friends and family know, and therefore they are not 'tricking' them. Random people who see them on the street identify them as women.

Are they really harming you? Does it really affect you in any way?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Even though this isn't EoEO, that doesn't mean you are all of a sudden allowed to be insulting towards one another. Please do not call each other names, meatbags.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Banned

Take the idea of intercourse of the question--A man transitions to a female body because they want to be female, but never have sex with anyone. Their friends and family know, and therefore they are not 'tricking' them. Random people who see them on the street identify them as women.

Are they really harming you? Does it really affect you in any way?
    It depends on if my intuition fails in the event that they have an interest in me. Which is the point. It would be humiliating to have a straight man find out he was taking interest in another man.
    But because it's so 'liberal', none of these things matter. That is why I cannot stand ultra-liberals with this nonsense. That kind of fanatical notion of society should have never been brought into a courtroom or political endeavors in the first place, let alone actually considered to be 'okay'. Transgenders are psychologically ill, and society, which is pretty much responsible for it, allows them to live in their fantasy world. If one actually had a valid interest in such people, they would be helping them to find alternate ways to happiness other then mutilating themselves to such a degree, living in a shell.

It's how I feel about a lot of things, including abortion. For example, if one had a real care for women, they would find something that didn't involve slaughtering their unborn child.
    What I see is a giant hypocrisy, which is why all this liberal-bashing-the-nonliberal nonsense does not hinder me in the slightest because my eyes are open.
    Last edited by Sum1sGruj; 04-05-2012 at 10:37 PM.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

you know, when you were a newbie and we tried to figure you out, you were pretty smart. Then I kept reading posts.

If you refuse to acknowledge a person's retort, there is no middle ground in order to continue discussion. Both sides will continue to make noise until one side ceases to contribute and conversation is ended.

protip - this isn't a liberal agenda.

Just for fun though, let me ask you:

a person is born with testicles and a uterus. They have no boobies. What sex are they? Oh wait there's no freaking answer.

Watch this video. Both of you (HC)

Alice Dreger: Is anatomy destiny? | Video on TED.com

*smh*
    Last edited by Peegee; 04-05-2012 at 10:53 PM.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Bro, let me tell you something. I think you got lost on the way to Stormfront.

If you think we're not taking your statements seriously, it's because your statements cannot be taken seriously. You are not putting forward a reasonable perspective, you are not saying things that can be debated - you are speaking from a position of unbelievable ignorance and you are absolutely convinced that you know more about this subject than people who are actually undergoing the procedure or the doctors who help them to do so.

But please, do tell me. How can we meet your standards of debate, oh mighty arbiter? What would, in your eyes, constitute acceptable evidence from us, given that you think everything is an "ultra-liberal" conspiracy? (Protip: Letting people do their own thing in peace isn't ultra-liberal, it's just not fascism).

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I think if you're going to bring up "atheist liberals" you need to look at it this way:

Jesus gave the world two commandments: Love Gode before anything, then love each other. What you're doing is hate, so don't champion your conservative views in the name of God.

Also, I think a transgendered woman wouldn't be attracted to you anways.

(For the record, is not a Christian but was raised one and knows the Bible, tyvm.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Even though this isn't EoEO, that doesn't mean you are all of a sudden allowed to be insulting towards one another. Please do not call each other names, meatbags.
    This is pretty much the reason I haven't replied to Sum at all. Seeing such unbelievably ignorant comments makes my blood boil too much to be as civil as some others are managing.

Kudos to MILF and others for trying to bring some reason to this thread, even if there is no convincing this fellow.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Reason has it's price.

Open up an EoEO topic if you wish to discuss this further, but I don't think it will be much use.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum