Thread: Colors! 3D

Default Colors! 3D

Has anyone tried this? It came out on 3DS last week in North America as a download. It's not a game so much as an art program.

It started off as a DS homebrew app but the developers ended up releasing it on iOS and then upgrading it with new 3D features for a legit 3DS release. I'm terrible with it because I'm just not very artistic, but you can pull off some pretty impressive things with it. Here are a couple of paintings my friend did.

Both of these images are viewable in 3D on your 3DS, either by finding them in the in-app gallery or visiting the website and clicking "download" in your 3DS browser. (Click the images.)

It's pretty great and it makes me want to learn how to not suck. You can export your images at something like 1900 x 800, so they're pretty huge. It also saves each brush stroke so you can playback each painting as it's being made. (Makes it really easy to call out the tracers.)

Anyways, it's good stuff. Anyone else tried it? Share your creations.

Well! Not that any of you care, but I finished this today. I may not be the most artistically talented person in the world, but I worked hard on it so here it is. :P

Last edited by Roto13; 04-14-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Where'd that attachment come from?

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

nice man hands

real good though

Blog Entries

She's hawt.