Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: And why shouldn't I destroy your puny little Girly forum?

  1. #1
    Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    52,850
    Articles
    71

    Greenie And why shouldn't I destroy your puny little Girly forum?

    I am an administrator. Or, in other words, I am a God.

    I don't like this forum. It holds no value or appeal to me. April Fool's Day is over and the joke is finished with. And it just so happens that God is in a smiting mood today.

    (also i'm alone on a friday night ok i need to abuse power on an internet forum to feel good about myself dont judge me assholes YOU'D ALL DO THE SAME)

    Anyway, I'm going to make a deal with you all. If any of you manage to come up with one, just one, good reason why I shouldn't purge this forum from EoFF history then I'll refrain.

  2. #2
     Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Yer pants
    Posts
    26,138
    Articles
    276
    Blog Entries
    34

    FFXIV Character

    Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Boobs.

  3. #3
    Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Now Destiny is done.
    Posts
    30,646
    Blog Entries
    21
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    I know God and you, sir, are no Brian Carper.

  4. #4
    disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    in the rain
    Posts
    5,842
    Articles
    1
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    if you delete this forum all the hot men and ryan gosling convo will move into general chat
    i promise

  5. #5
    bless this mess Clo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    inside youuuuu
    Posts
    3,435
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    I have a vagina and therefore am more necessary than god.


  6. #6
    Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    17,631
    Articles
    1

    Default

    It'll take two minutes of your time.

  7. #7
    can we sleep now? drotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    the sooth
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    I don't have a good reason. But I'll make you a sandwich, I guess?

  8. #8
    Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    52,850
    Articles
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Boobs.
    Yes but in this forum it's all about lactating or what have you. Feeding the young is not what boobs are for!
    Quote Originally Posted by rubah View Post
    I know God and you, sir, are no Brian Carper.
    Indeed. I may be a washed up has been, but I'm not in the retirement home yet. I HAVE THE POWER!

    Quote Originally Posted by krissy View Post
    if you delete this forum all the hot men and ryan gosling convo will move into general chat
    i promise
    I don't really care about that aspect of it. I'm in it for the destruction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clo View Post
    I have a vagina and therefore am more necessary than god.
    Oh god I bet it's all hairy and gross and green! NO THANK YOU, madam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rantz Rantz Revolution View Post
    It'll take two minutes of your time.
    This is very compelling, sir. I wonder if I may be able to delegate the task to an underling.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmariaSama View Post
    I don't have a good reason. But I'll make you a sandwich, I guess?
    What kind? THIS IS IMPORTANT.

  9. #9
    ...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    17,441
    Blog Entries
    34
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    If you destroy it, it will become more powerful than you can imagine.

    Signature by rubah. I think.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Oh god I bet it's all hairy and gross and green! NO THANK YOU, madam.
    Completely unrelated note, but this statement reminds me WAY to much of the first porn I ever saw. It was horrifying. O_O

  11. #11
    diafnaoplzkthnxbai NeoTifa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    in psy's panties <3
    Posts
    3,411

    Default

    It should stay because I enjoy it, sir, and you wouldn't want to disappoint me.
    Oh gods, why? ಥ_ಥ


  12. #12
    Recognized Member G13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,768
    Blog Entries
    10
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    Because I know your one true weakness.

    Your last name!

    Actually, go ahead and destroy it, the potential for this place has been largely overlooked in the week since its birth. Bikini threads? Yeesh!

  13. #13
    bless this mess Clo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    inside youuuuu
    Posts
    3,435
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Hey now. I tried with my thread about dildos and vibrators. I tried.


  14. #14
    Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Root Beer Forum
    Posts
    15,618
    Articles
    111
    Blog Entries
    69
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    You want to destroy this forum? Go ahead, I dare you. I mothersmurfin' double-dare you to do just that.

    Apparently, I have been declared banished.

  15. #15
    Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    52,850
    Articles
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon View Post
    If you destroy it, it will become more powerful than you can imagine.
    Obi-Wan didn't really achieve a great deal after he ate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoTifa View Post
    It should stay because I enjoy it, sir, and you wouldn't want to disappoint me.
    I've made it a personal goal to disappoint every member of this website.
    Quote Originally Posted by G13 View Post
    Because I know your one true weakness.

    Your last name!

    Actually, go ahead and destroy it, the potential for this place has been largely overlooked in the week since its birth. Bikini threads? Yeesh!
    You and probably like 40+ other EoFFers. But yeah it wasn't even a good bikini thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clo View Post
    Hey now. I tried with my thread about dildos and vibrators. I tried.
    Again with the green and hairy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Proto View Post
    You want to destroy this forum? Go ahead, I dare you. I mothersmurfin' double-dare you to do just that.
    Reverse psychology? I do declare. I shall fall for it at once!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •