Thread: League of Legends

Default League of Legends

As far as I can tell there's no thread for this yet, sooo...
    Who here plays League of Legends?
    What's your summoner name?
    What champion(s) do you play as?
    Do you have any hilarious stories?

My name on LoL is Neko V.
    I mostly play as Black Mage (Veigar) and that adorable cold-blooded killing machine (Teemo).

Off the top of my head for hilarious stories...
    1) Someone once said, after I killed him, that I would be much scarier if their Mordekaiser hadn't shut me down in the beginning of the game. I responded to this by finishing my deathcap and dropping Mordekaiser from full health and shields to dead in 3 shots. I then proceeded to focus him every time he stepped into my range for the rest of the game, with similar results.

2) A couple days ago I queued for a game with a few friends and picked Teemo as our team's ranged AD carry. I teleported to the outer bottom tower to make sure I could get into the grass and stealth before my opponents could get there. After about 15 seconds, Garen showed up and walked into the grass. One of the people I was queued with said "/all garen. spin right now. you'll hit teemo."
    Had I been standing just a few more inches to the left, he would have hit me. I waited for him to stop before running away. The three of us were cracking up in our voice chat XD
    (This happened a second time when I was stealthed in the bushes beside their blue buff golem camp. I was just as close to taking damage. I'm beginning to think someone doesn't like Teemo for some reason...)

NO REPLIES TO AN LoL THREAD?

Summoner name: Thallen
    Champs: Shen (although always banned in ranked), Master Yi, Pantheon, Kassadin

Didn't even see this thread until now.

I play off and on, though more off recently. I'm starting to get back into it with some friends and hopefully it sticks this time.

Summoner name: Eldris
    Champs: Support: Taric/Janna, Mid: Annie, Jungle: Fiddle/Udyr.

Haven't really played that much though so I'm still kinda learning those minus Taric. I'm a pretty boss Taric with a decent bottom.

Fortune Teller Recognized Member Roogle's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I cannot play the game right now since I do not have access to a proper machine that can play it without worrying about lag. In other words, my desktop is too old for proper PC gaming, so I don't play it right now. I check in from time to time at least.

Summoner Name: Orogo
    Champions: Twisted Fate
    I believe in the power of humanity.