Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Pink Grin Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

So both Hux (MILF) and Dak (Jiro) are coming to visit me in a couple of days I'm super stoked about this, because Dak is my bro and Hux is (duh) the other half, so yes!

Tell me about fun get-togethers and such that you've had, with either EoFFers or muggles.

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

None. I wish I could visit someone. I'm going to california at the end of the summer if anyone lives there who would be willing to let me visit for a few hours.
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I partied with TheUndeadHero, Krissy and Jojee on New years a few years ago. I hung out with Rengori briefly, if anyone remembers him. Dak, of course, when I visited him in Laramie. And also Justy er.... what's his name now, My Little Pokey? We went to Cedar Point (amusement park if you don't know). That was loads of fun. I had never been on a rollercoaster before so it was great to experience that with such a great friend.

I MIGHT hang out with Fierytempest here in a few weeks, maybe, if we coordinate better xD There are loads of EoFFers i'd love to just chill with.

I was GOING to hang out with Bunny, But he blew me off because he had something lame to do. I mean who REALLY needs to take finals? Really. Come on.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hopefully I get to hang out with the EoFFers planning to come to the DC meeting! Other than that, I never had an EoFF hangout in person with anyone. I did manage to join a meet-up for another forum I used to visit. I only went because it was at the mall where I live really close by. I probably shouldn't have gone, but it was an interesting experience.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

I was GOING to hang out with Bunny, But he blew me off because he had something lame to do. I mean who REALLY needs to take finals? Really. Come on.
    fdk;afjdaipsfsdiaocnsdfipasusjhvpanga

I don't want to hang out with any of you.

I met Looney BooB once. I think my ex was an EoFF member as well but I can't remember her screen name here. I don't think she posted much though.
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

Blog Entries

I am going to meet all of you someday. Hopefully, someday, we'll have a big gathering, with members from all around the world. I will be the first one to attend.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I been to a couple of meet ups/ met Jen before. Both times were fun. I would be willing to do that again some day.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

The person I've hung out most with is the J, a.k.a James Latimer Cockney Rebel who doesn't post here anymore but used to post a lot back in the day. Can't even count how many times we've hung out, in London, filthy Wolverhampton, Cornwall and Tokyo. Oh and Birmingham when we went to see Iron Maiden. D+J's adventures are the tales of legend and I don't have enough time to go into all of them. Then lonny bob probably the second most I've hung out with. Other than that's it's really just a bunch of old farts who don't post any more, Chaos, Lambert/Squally Leonharty, Shauna, Smittenkitten...feel like I'm forgetting some people but oh well. But yeah it's generally good tiems! There are still a few people I need to hang out with though. Pauw and da Huxwey definitely, Steve as well if I can manage to contain my raging lust around him. Arthur as well just for a laugh. Those are all the most likely ones, being that they're all easy to get to. There are other people but it's unlikely for the forseeable future.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I've met a few EoFFers over the years but going into details would take me forever so I'm just gonna have to leave it at that, I guess. xD If you want to know anything specific, just ask~
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    I met Looney BooB once. I think my ex was an EoFF member as well but I can't remember her screen name here. I don't think she posted much though.
    ~Tenderness~, I believe.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I've never met any EoFFers but I'd love to do so one day!

Well, I say "love"...

Ohhh I 'got together' with an eoffer years ago..

Twisted Reality Shattered Dreamer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Caboose is coming back to Ireland in 2 weeks & we're going to have a serious sessions with some friends in Dublin. Gonna be epic

Articles
    Blog Entries

None yet, I'll be seeing a handful while I'm in America though. Oddly enough though, I'm faced with the prospect of meeting members from the USA before I've met any from Australia :/

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

There was an EoFFer who joined and their location was close to me at the time so I was like "oh hai I've been there and gonna go there tomorrow wanna hang out". They dumbly said yes. I mean, I could have been a serial killer. They even told me what they'd be wearing and what they look like. To meet up, I went with a large group of people and we carried on shenanigans. Good times.

I've also met other EoFFers and had the opportunity to meet others, but something always came up.

Now that I have more time I look forward to meeting more and maybe even a few west coasters in the near future.