Thread: Some problems anyone know what might be the cause?

Default Some problems anyone know what might be the cause?

Hi,

I installed and started playing Final Fantasy XI last night. The game runs perfect, the only problem is I am having two issues that bug me and lessen the fun.

Issue 1: First I should state I am playing with a Dualshock3 controller on the pc. Whenever I go into my menu or chat with someone the mouse cursor is where the menu choice I clicked was or where the person I talked to was even though I didn't use the mouse. It annoys me because I don't like seeing it in the middle of my screen.

Issue 2: If I don't touch anything I'll randomly move a little ever few seconds. it gets annoying when I am trying to log out and it keeps making my healing cancel.

I appreciate any help.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I don't know how you can get around the first one. I never used a controller to play this game, so I never had an issue, though. You may be able to turn off the cursor in some setting but I doubt it.

The second issue sounds like you need to calibrate your controller. Try a different DS3 if you have one to see if the problem persists.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum