Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Final Fantasy Dimensions coming to iOS and Android this Summer!

I wish SE would release more of their properties on iOS. It seems that's where a lot of the mobile market is going and I'd love to have even more of their stuff available that way. I've really been itching to play the early DQ games and just wish they were on iOS like some of the early FF titles.

If I were in a position to choose between a new piece of gaming hardware, I'd certainly choose an iPod Touch over a 3DS or Vita. I've actually yet to get either of those two now, though the 3DS finally has enough titles to tempt me (but I'm holding out for a second generation at this point).

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Yeargdribble View Post
    If I were in a position to choose between a new piece of gaming hardware, I'd certainly choose an iPod Touch over a 3DS or Vita.
    I like the convince factor of being able to play awesome games on the phone I always have with me anyway... but touch screen gaming is not for me. I tried the iOS version of Secret of Mana... and I just could not get the hang of there being no tactile response for the buttons. :/ But it looks like S-E made the "buttons" nice and big on this game, so that should work out better.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeargdribble View Post
    If I were in a position to choose between a new piece of gaming hardware, I'd certainly choose an iPod Touch over a 3DS or Vita.
    I like the convince factor of being able to play awesome games on the phone I always have with me anyway... but touch screen gaming is not for me. I tried the iOS version of Secret of Mana... and I just could not get the hang of there being no tactile response for the buttons. :/ But it looks like S-E made the "buttons" nice and big on this game, so that should work out better.
    I haven't tried SoM. I could see that being a problem, but I've been playing a crap load of FFIII on iPad even though I have the DS version. For menu base combat it's great. I can just tap anywhere on the screen and it will do whatever the default action is. Since I use cursor memory, if I want some to use a Fire Staff as an item to cast fire, I just tap wherever. I don't actually have to navigate the menu again and I don't have to tap specific spots (though I could if I wanted).