Now for some FF fandom news! The FF fans are amazing sometimes and we get evidence of that now and again. Most times it's physical things but sometimes, sometimes it's a little different.

I don't know if you've tried it yet, like the other 30 million registered users of the game, but Minecraft is awesome! A Minecraft builder by the name of Felix Trapper has painstakingly recreated various scenes from Final Fantasy VI. If you get slapped with nostalgia, I don't blame you. I did too. Take a gander!

Let's start our trip off with the snow capped city of Narshe! It's where you first start out and it's where we'll first start out!

Too cold for you? Well lets go get sand on our boots over at the Figaro castle!

I know you might have some random battle flash backs, they have rehab for that now, but please check out Fanatic's Tower as well.

I don't know if you can actually steal people's clothes in this one but they made South Figaro too!

And lastly, let's go to the opera!

These are awesome. So now we have VI and VII's Midgar in minecarft! It makes me want to build something on this scale. What do you think of creations like this? Any Final Fantasy locations you want to see in minecraft?