Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Humble Bundle 5

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

there's no way to get top marks immediately in most of them, you gotta upgrade and then come back.

although some of them you can do without upgrades using some noggin action. i don't remember which ones unfortunately.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by krissy View Post
    there's no way to get top marks immediately in most of them, you gotta upgrade and then come back.

although some of them you can do without upgrades using some noggin action. i don't remember which ones unfortunately.
    Crap, knew I forgot something. Upgrading helps immensely. I don't remember which ones you can best without upgrading, either.

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

well the thing is too, you can usually upgrade if you get at least one of the challenge levels for each weapon, and then go back and do it again

i think i managed to finish shotty on top marks without upgrading just by efficient pushing, and some of the later weapons that i won't spoil for del have a certain luck factor worked in
    everything else is trial and error and upgrading though
    it's a great way to practice each weapon imo

Articles
    Blog Entries

The one I had the most trouble on was the hammer. Dear god, I just couldn't get that down. I then raged when I learned that you have to get at least one point ahead of the best score the first time I "tied" the score.

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

OH GOD! I was playing Amnesia in the dark with headphones. I just got past the elevator... JESUS! I was freaking out so much.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dignified Pauper View Post
    OH GOD! I was playing Amnesia in the dark with headphones. I just got past the elevator... JESUS! I was freaking out so much.
    That's the way to do it. Isolated, in a dim or dark room, with at least decent headphones on.

So hey, the current Indie Royale bundle is pretty good, too. PixelJunk Eden, Escape Goat, Noitu Love 2, and Auditorium.

It's no Humble Indie Bundle, but those are all enjoyable games. (Well, I haven't played Noitu Love yet, but it's probably good.)