View Poll Results: Be honest. Who is your ABSOLUTE favorite character from Final Fantasy 10?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tidus

3 8.82%
  • Yuna

2 5.88%
  • Wakka

3 8.82%
  • Lulu

2 5.88%
  • Kimahri

3 8.82%
  • Auron

11 32.35%
  • Rikku

10 29.41%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rank the FF10 Characters!

It's good to keep this bumped imo.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Not surprised so many people voted for Auron, though I'm a little surprised at how many voted for Rikku considering how many times I see people complain about how annoying she is. I think most by now can probably guess who's my number one is but I'll list them anyway

1.) Yuna
    2.) Auron
    3.) Wakka
    4.) Tidus
    5.) Lulu
    6.) Rikku
    7.) Kimahri

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This is actually kind of difficult.

1) Auron: Oh Auron, oh AURONNNN. His back story is just awesome and.. well, hes SMURFING AURON
    2) Rikku: I liked her character design, and I loved how out of place in the party she was for a while. She was just tagging along for a while and wasnt super welcome, but I liked how that was developed.
    3) Wakka (after much thought, I used to hate this guy with such a passion). I hate his hair, but I do enjoy his interactions with Rikku quite a bit. Also I loved his battle with faith. He wanted so hard to believe but the religion he followed just kept stabbing him in the back. It was fascinating.
    4) Lulu: Indifferent
    5) Kimahri: Indifferent
    6) Tidus: Just stop talking please. No, this isn't your story. It's yunas. Get out.
    7) Yuna: Oh, you need to be rescued again? Ugh, fine. It may be your story, but you're becoming quite a burden.
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by ryanraze View Post
    It's good to keep this bumped imo.
    bumping this for the upcoming PS4 release

I'll have to choose Tidus as my personal favorite....even though he has huge daddy issues.

1. Tidus (yeah, I found him touching and funny at the same time. I know it's an unpopular opinion, but he's one of my favorite main character in FF games)
    2. Auron
    3. Lulu
    4. Yuna
    5. Wakka
    6. Rikku
    7. Kimahri

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Tidus is a pretty realistic character. Everyone is like "yea i would totally be able to deal with being ripped out of my own smurfing dimension and thrown into a world full of monsters better than him" but I doubt most people actually would.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

1)Yuna
    I really enjoy how strong and selfless she is as a person and her devotion to the people. Even when everyone is against her, she still never gives up trying to make the world better for everyone.
    2)Kimahri
    I like how devoted he is to Yuna and everyone else and how he tries to protect her. He's very sweet and his back story makes him seem like an even more kind and dependable guy. I also enjoy his scenes with standing up to Biran and Yenke.
    3)Lulu
    I don't like everything about her, but it is nice when she explains things to Tidus and she has some wisdom to her that I can appreciate.
    4)Rikku
    I like how upbeat and positive she is overall and she also has some wisdom to her whether she sees it or not.
    5)Auron
    He's alright. I can't think of much I like or dislike about him.
    6)Wakka
    I enjoy his character development
    7)Tidus
    Just not my type of dude

1. Rikku - She's the most interesting character in the game. She's joyful, smart and honest. She had a big impact on Yuna's pilgrimage. And yeah, she's freaking hot! <3
    2. Auron - He's the tough guy, his back story is very interesting (Thank you, Jecht Spheres!) and I respect him, because he's a man of honour. :3
    3. Lulu - She's a wise and strict, yet caring and loving woman, she's an ideal mother/teacher-type character to me.
    4. Tidus - He's a very adorable dork and I loved how he developed his attitude during the pilgrimage.
    5. Yuna - She's a good girl, but she's too shy and a bit boring in my opinion. She should be more charismatic as a daughter of Braska.
    6. Kimahri - I never was into the silent types, so I didn't care about him actually. The game would be fine without him too. XD
    7. Wakka - He's the most annoying character in the game, I swear! I hate close-minded goofy-like people like him, simply.
    I wonder why he and Lulu are a couple... The same goes to Tidus and Yuna. XD
    Last edited by Zanmato; 06-30-2015 at 09:25 PM.