Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ah, the power of cheese

I'm glad to see I wasn't the sole source, though now it's spread out at least!

I would find it difficult to improve on, so I'll pass, though I'd be happy to review any new versions.

Fortune Teller Recognized Member Roogle's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Necronopticous View Post
    Hey guys, I'm flattered at the effort in reviving this. Thanks.

I actually still have everything backed up on my home computer as well (including the majority of the April-fools joke episode in Japanese) but have refrained from re-upping it for various reasons. Here is a PM I sent to Jiro about it:

Ah, yes. I actually considered putting this back up on my current webspace a few times but have not done so due to the weird five-year phenomenon (in this case eight-year phenomenon):

Coding Horror: What did you write five years ago?

What I would really like to do, and have wanted to do for a while, is put this back up proper in a permanent location with 1:1 pixel screens (as opposed to the blurry, stretched godawful originals I used) and highly scrutinized and edited text (hilarious that most of the gags in the thing are about how terrible the spelling/grammar is in the translation, but I made tons of embarrassing mistakes myself). The problem is that I am now a slave to work and adult life and realistically will never have the time to do such things. I wonder if anyone would be up to the challenge?
    Oh, that is interesting. I would definitely like to host it on Eyes on Final Fantasy someday with the proper vision that you have for it in terms of style and code.
    I believe in the power of humanity.