Thread: Ciddies Summer 2012 REVELATIONS! It's time! - ALL DONE

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post

Warning: Quin might actually have tits. Confirmation necessary.
    Can I dress you up a little like that, Jiro
    Except Dak would look a load more gorgeous lol. <3

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I really should finish my best member speech or start it

Get me some wine. Recognized Member Queen Award, First of Her Name's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro
    The hero is undoubtedly the single most important character in a Final Fantasy game. It is their mettle that is tested, their shoulders that the fate of the world is carried on, and their leadership that unites a ragtag band of adventurers together in order to face the greatest threat to humanity that their universe has ever seen. Heroes can be equipped with a range of skills, traits and equipment, including gravity defying hair, the personality of a brick wall, deep set daddy issues, a tail, gravity defying swords, a noble sense of justice, a love of adventure, gravity defying ego mania, good friends and destiny. Which of our valiant members has found Excalibur, learned Ultima and read the airship pilot's manual and is ready to step into their role as next FF hero? Let's meet them now.

fire_of_avalon
    fire_of_avalon - Read Baloki's signature for more witty observations.
    fire_of_avalon is Tifa Lockhart. If you need something beaten to death, she's your man. If you need a strong woman in your life, then foa is the one you turn to. She's not afraid of a bit of a scrap, but she certainly isn't without a sensitive side. She'll be there for you, even when the rest of the kids in your village think you're a weird blond faggot whose hair is phallic. foa is the ideal leading lady who will protect those she loves and doesn't let herself get stabbed in the smurfing back. The world needs more super hot female heroes, and foa is doing us all a favour by raising her fists up high and saying "I will destroy you, Uncle Big Hands."

The White Wizard of Fynn
    The White Wizard of Fynn - He's got the cure for what ails ya.
    The White Wizard of Fynn is Minwu. It's clear enough from his name itself that The White Wizard of Fynn (let's call him Fynn for short) is all about protecting the little guy. White Wizards are renowned for their nice guy attitude and dedication to healing the weak and wounded, and Fynn ain't any different. He's a powerful mage with a heart of gold but that ailment doesn't stop him from running around and saving the world in his own special way. He might not be able to equip swords or cast black magic but sometimes it is the gentle touch you need. Plus, he's a beast when it comes to dealing with the undead, so always someone handy to have on side.

Del Murder
    Del Murder - Nowhere near as bad as he sounds.
    Del Murder is Al Cid Margrace. He's got a cool exterior with a sharp mind and some serious style. He knows more than he's letting on, but you can't question his good intentions. He might seem like a lady killer but that's because he's too nice a guy for people to hate. Don't cross him though, because he's not afraid to paint a target on your back. Cool, calm and sensible, he's not the hot headed kind of hero who runs into battle without considering all the plays. Often there's someone better for the job, and Del Murder isn't afraid of letting them give it a crack for him. Delegation can be the key to victory, after all.

SwordFox
    SwordFox - Mysterious and nice, not mysteriously nice.
    SwordFox is Laguna Loire. I don't know much about this SwordFox character but it seems to me like he's a shy guy with a heart of gold. He might get tongue tied around pretty girls but he'll make them swoon with his natural appeal and charm. New on the scene, he's not afraid to jump in and give it his best shot, even if it means he ends up lost and confused. Be careful when he starts to dance, because it really is his secret weapon. A great lover of fresh food, SwordFox will always keep his party members fed. He knows food and he knows a full stomach is the best weapon against the bad guys!

Jiro
    Jiro - Tall, dark and handsome, but cheer up emo kid.
    Jiro is Squall Leonhart. He's a reluctant hero, but throws himself into the battle when others are in danger. Jiro might not be the most personable hero, but he opens up with a little help from his friends. Arguably one of the most adaptable heroes, Jiro doesn't find himself in hot water when he finds himself in foreign situations or called upon to dance when he really just wants to sit down and have a nice quiet nice with a bottle of wine and a nice doco on the telly. Scars pull all the chicks and Jiro has a swath of them to show off.

leader of mortals
    lom - YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH HIM???
    leader of mortals is Quina Quen. The oddball hero, a certified wildcard, lom is all about doing his own thing. He accidentally brings good wherever he goes, which is fortunate because that pedobear phase was really smurfing detrimental. lom is wacky, but lovable, and is secretly out to improve himself by eating everything he can. lom can find happiness in the little things, like how that weird tentacle thing gave him magical powers. Don't worry if lom disappears for a while; he's probably just off marrying another little black mage to help him out.

Psychotic
    Psychotic - Roughing you up for fun.
    Psychotic is Seifer Almasy. He tries so hard to be the bad boy but deep down he's really just a misguided hero. Romantic as hell, but don't tell anyone or he'll punch your face in, Psychotic is a man's man so long as you can breach the thick shields he puts up around himself. Dedicated and powerful, Psychotic is also up for a laugh now and again and isn't beyond calling you a goddamn chicken wuss to make himself smile. It's all in good fun though, as Psychotic will always find himself back on the right side at the end of the day. A certified anti-hero if ever there was one.

Rantz Rantz Revolution
    Rantz - Beware his viking nipples, they are powerful.
    Rantz Rantz Revolution is Dovakhiin, DRAGONBORN. Why? Because he's a smurfing viking, please! Rantz channels his lineage in order to make himself the most powerful Nord in all of Sweden. He breaks down the walls separating J and W RPGs and forces the villains to submit to him or face the wrath of his army of children. With a voice like an angel and a face that needs covering, Rantz will use his past as a driving force to change the future!

Well up and at 'em then heroes! Show us what you're made of!

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernChaosGod View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
    NorthernChaosGod is the smurfing MEXICAN
    You and me forever <3

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Yes, Yes you should.

Get me some wine. Recognized Member Queen Award, First of Her Name's Avatar

Yes. Yes you should.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I dunno what happened to that pic of me as a chick but Quin is beating me at this point. HOWEVER I AM IN TRAINING TO DEFEAT RANTZ IN A DRAG CONTEST SO WHO KNOWS

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

/me packs his bags and goes back to his desk

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Yes, Yes you should
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I have an hour before work pft. Funny since I led the speeches haha

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Awesome, drag contest!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by loony bob took me anally View Post
    can anybody help me
    I'll serve you round 2

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by loony bob took me anally View Post
    can anybody help me
    Oh, is BoB done already? Guess it's my turn.
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

i've been violated by loony bob and award bot who he programmed