Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415162030 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes & Villians Mafia XXII Game Thread: Day 3

Like I said now I'm not... It's part of my character being a god, you nimwit xD

He's not suspicious, Thor. He's Brucie. His family was killed right before his eyes, everything was stolen from him and so he became a MAN WHO HATES THE WORLD. You can't read too much into his thought process, it's clouded by his hatred and sore back. Let's hug it out guys. Come on. Slide into my greco-roman grip and uncle Handy will make you all feel better.

Oh wait.... He might be one of those roles that wins if they get lynched. I'm pretty sure he's just playing us. Can;t fool the almighty Thor!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Thor View Post
    Like I said now I'm not... It's part of my character being a god, you nimwit xD
    Oh okay sorry I'll make a new announcement

HEY MAFIA THIS PERSON IS NOT A POWER ROLE

CALL OFF THE DEATH SQUAD

THEY WERE JUST ROLEPLAYING

DON'T KILL THEM!

What a silly mistake for me to make, Offi- I mean generic townie Thor. Good job I dug us out of that particular pitfall! Go town!

Can;t fool the almighty Thor!
    To be fair, the almighty Thor is doing a pretty good job of that all on his own.

Hey anyone wanna hear a joke? it goes like this:

One day, Thor accidentally sat on Mjolnir. Unfortunately for him, his hammer managed to go up his bum. It took him hours to get it out. Later on, Loki asked him how he was feeling. He said, "I'm Mighty Thor."

I'm here until I get lynched folks.

I think Thor still deserves a prize for winning the vote on Day 0. I think I have just the right one for him.

Prepare yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Captain America View Post
    To be fair, the almighty Thor is doing a pretty good job of that all on his own.

One day, Thor accidentally sat on Mjolnir. Unfortunately for him, his hammer managed to go up his bum. It took him hours to get it out. Later on, Loki asked him how he was feeling. He said, "I'm Mighty Thor."

When this game is over, make a post in the general discussion thread and I will rep you. I bow to your majesty.

Wow, really? Since the beginning I have been roleplaying up my God state xD You are dumb and blind if you can't see that. You are the one flagging my role around, like it exists to make people think you are not scum. I never once made ANY role claim in this game xD You did, you imbecile xD Also if you didn't know in the comic world Thor is a god, and in Norse mythology, oh and I believe there was a movie about me, ya know, being a god. And usually gods can't be killed. So of course, me being a GOD, would threaten someone trying to kill me? I can dumb this down more for you, if you like? Or do you understand?

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Captain America View Post

Cap you provide Galactus with hours of entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Thor View Post
    Wow, really? Since the beginning I have been roleplaying up my God state xD You are dumb and blind if you can't see that. You are the one flagging my role around, like it exists to make people think you are not scum. I never once made ANY role claim in this game xD You did, you imbecile xD Also if you didn't know in the comic world Thor is a god, and in Norse mythology, oh and I believe there was a movie about me, ya know, being a god. And usually gods can't be killed. So of course, me being a GOD, would threaten someone trying to kill me? I can dumb this down more for you, if you like? Or do you understand?
    yes I get it you're a smurfing cop, shut up already jesus.

xD again roleclaiming for someone else

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Doctor Doom View Post
    I'm gonna say:
    ##Vote: Spiderman

Just because, I learned today that a spiderman is to flick ones own semen at someone from a distance so I can no longer take him seriously!
    You are so completely unlike Doctor Doom it's kind of impressive.

Tony, you are Mafia Overlord

TONY! How dare you role claim Mafia Overlord!?

Well I just want to say Thor I have been a longtime supporter of the men and women who live to serve and protect so I would like to speak for everyone and say thank you for doing such a great job in such a difficult job! I know people like The Man and Raistlin only exist to trash talk the boys and gals in blue, but I'm a guy in a red white AND blue wrestling singlet so I guarantee you I won't let them throw slander at you. BY THE POWER OF MY SLIGHTLY SAGGING MANBOOBS, I SWEAR IT.

p.s do you have a spare pair of handcuffs I think Galactus is trying to hit on me and I want to leave a good impression when I finally get him to my lair.