Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11151617181920212223242526273141 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes & Villians Mafia XXII Game Thread: Day 3

*pantses Spiderman*

Yes boys we're supposed to be in a town with no internet and some good guys and some mafia and where the length of the day abritrarily extends itself for no apparent reason! mafia XXII: the never-ending day! you shouldn't bicker among yourselves, because this day is never going to end and we're all going to have to learn to co-exist anyway. Does anybody want to learn how to do a single leg takedown? You want to kiss my lucky egg? Let's make some good memories.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Spiderman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Batman View Post
    So you think you're pretty good and make good arguments.

And you think the hosts picked mafia out of the good players.

Perhaps you are mafia and you think you got given the role of mafia because you are good at the game.

How would you respond to that?
    Well thats fair tbh, you have your thoughts and welcome to try and glean some information from my posts or to try and twist my words around, but then your saying that (if you believe what you said to be true) you think shattered dreamer is being untruthful when he said all roles are randomly assigned, I know I am not Mafia, but I don't know who is so its only fair to be suspicious of all people who are playing this game.
    How should we know that you know that you're not Mafia? How should we all know that any of us are Mafia as well? Let's see, with a game the size that it is, which is 14, I could say that any one of us could be Mafia, but we do not know for sure, since only we're just starting out. But as the game progresses, it should make things easier when the players start weeding out. Considering there's only 14 of us, I'd say at least 3 of us are Mafia. Not to say that's entirely true. Heck, maybe there's probably another faction in play.

Anything is possible in Mafia. did you know?

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Attention all townspeople, this is an official reminder. Please do not change any of the following in your profile:
    Password
    Custom Title
    Signature
    The Last Airbender.

Thank you.
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Just for the record, I have only ever assigned Mafia rolls in the games I have hosted, Town always gets a random assortment of rolls/people.

I want a mafia roll. It sounds tasty. :goofy:

I'm fed up of being the butt piece of the jokes why not Quin

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Wonder Woman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Batman View Post
    So you think you're pretty good and make good arguments.

And you think the hosts picked mafia out of the good players.

Perhaps you are mafia and you think you got given the role of mafia because you are good at the game.

How would you respond to that?
    Well thats fair tbh, you have your thoughts and welcome to try and glean some information from my posts or to try and twist my words around, but then your saying that (if you believe what you said to be true) you think shattered dreamer is being untruthful when he said all roles are randomly assigned, I know I am not Mafia, but I don't know who is so its only fair to be suspicious of all people who are playing this game.
    How should we know that you know that you're not Mafia? How should we all know that any of us are Mafia as well? Let's see, with a game the size that it is, which is 14, I could say that any one of us could be Mafia, but we do not know for sure, since only we're just starting out. But as the game progresses, it should make things easier when the players start weeding out. Considering there's only 14 of us, I'd say at least 3 of us are Mafia. Not to say that's entirely true. Heck, maybe there's probably another faction in play.

Anything is possible in Mafia. did you know?
    17 people actually darling:

01. [M] Superman
    02. [M] Batman
    03. [M] Spiderman
    04. [M] Wolverine
    05. [M] Hulk
    06. [M] Wonder Woman
    07. [M] Iron Man
    08. [M] Thor
    09. [M] Captain America
    10. [M] The Flash
    11. [M] Joker
    12. [M] Lex Luthor
    13. [M] Ra's al Ghul
    14. [M] Loki
    15. [M] Bane
    16. [M] Venom
    17. [M] Doctor Doom

I just realized that. I fail at counting.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Lex Luthor View Post
    I'm a little confused Spiderman, do you believe that Batman and Thor are in cahoots with each other, or do think that Batman is a Jester? I'm willing to listen to your arguments but right now you seem to be contradicting yourself.
    What I think is that Batman is a jester, why? Because of all the reasons I have posted: he calls attention to himself by doing that ##daykill: Thor prank, prank = prankster = jester? and he then went on to say "I wanted the attention" and also votes for himself (another prank).

Thor I believe to be Mafia because as Captain America so eloquently pointed out:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Captain America View Post
    I beg to differ, old bean.

Good luck town. you have a huge problem with one of your people xD
    Pretty simple really.
    Ah, well that does make sense. I was suspicious of Thor yesterday the way he was acting, he responded to Batman with insults instead of reasoning, like he was afraid he'd been called out and he hasn't been back as if he's afraid that saying anything more might make him look more guilty. Since that is the most reasonable thing I've seen in this whole thread, then I agree:

##vote: Thor

TBH I don't know why so many people haven't voted, 15 mins remaining of the day and only 5 votes out of 17 have been cast, its a shame really.

I'm fed up of being the butt piece of the jokes why not Quin
    Yeah yeah dawlin' i'm da queep. I want it in me maff, dunni?

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

12 minutes left
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Nah look baytmayn awright im from da east end of lahndon me cousins a west ham 'ardman ooligan and i dont give a smurf if your a superhero in ya spandex i swear by me feminine cowboy boots dat he'll break ya legs if ya keep makin me da butt piece pmsl x

Nah look baytmayn awright im from da east end of lahndon me cousins a west ham 'ardman ooligan and i dont give a smurf if your a superhero in ya spandex i swear by me feminine cowboy boots dat he'll break ya legs if ya keep makin me da butt piece pmsl x
    SHAT. AP. CAPTAIN AMERWICA. had enough now. frankly not fanny anymore awight. i dont have the time for this i just met this sweet girl on da bakerloo line - I was on the cent-er-al line, you were on the bak-er-loooooo~ - and basically she was readin a copy of storm of swords, so frankly i sat down like wite next to her and wuz like, DAAAHWLIN, i got a bloody storm of swords for you dunni? ITS IN ME PANTS and basically i brushed up against her when she got off frankly yeah we had some sort of intercourse yeah yeah