Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 313171819202122232425262728293343 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes & Villians Mafia XXII Game Thread: Day 3

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

for the next four or so hours I have a party to attend. I expect you all yo behave yourselves.

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

........Sure is quiet
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Ah, good morrow! I feel well rested after last night's respite, as if I am suddenly more powerful today! Let's see what misadventures we might procure for ourselves!

Uweee heee heee hoooo! Joker's in town, kiddies! Where's my favourite batty boy? Come out and give us a hug, you big nicompoop!

Ra's al Ghul has been awfully quiet, think I'll get Harley Quinn to pay him a visit and see what he's doing! But for now!

##Vote: Ra's al Ghul

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it! Hee hoo!

Hmmm. Hmmmm. Hmmmmm.

##Vote: [M] Captain America

I am voting for el Capitan for one simple reason: he was active for almost three hours prior to the lynch yesterday, but failed to vote for anyone except Galactus! We cannot get a read on you unless you vote, darling. So please, let's have some more from everyone! Ta.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bane View Post
    Back to the votes. Lex and Hulky died last night. Lex, a mafia member, put the last vote on Thor that was otherwise tied with Ironman. Whom, also had a vote for Thor.
    Hooo, this is an interesting assertion to make! Lexy trying to save the tin man's bacon? Possibly, possibly! But, we must consider: how did witty bitty Lexy die? Was it you? Did you notice this wittle conspiracy theory and grab it by the balls and run with it!? IS THAT WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE BANEY BOY?

As for YOU Venom you slimy spandex psycho, I like the cut of your jib! You should work for me. Put some ears on you and you might even look a little like old Bats over there! Whaddaya say?

It's quite possible that Lex Luthor was trying to save Iron Man, and it's also quite possible that Lex Luthor's death was completely unrelated to the votes at the end of yesterday. Iron Man might possibly be red on the inside, but it wasn't a vigilante that took old Luthor down.

I'll pass on the job offer though, Joker you old coot! I don't work with the criminally insane! I love your movies though

Do you guys want to play a game? It's called Three Vote. Three people vote, and no one else does. Venom and Joker just voted, and I am going to vote. What are the odds Venom and Joker, two players who haven't shown up much are mafia? What are the odds I'm with them? With these few numbers, it's easy to point to fingers if you want to lynch someone tomorrow.

##VOTE: Captain America

Someone this active should add to the conversation, not tell us thrilling stories of how Handy wrestled with Thor's hammer.

I have to admit, Captain America is one odd character, and I don't think I can get a clear reading on him or his true intentions. Not that it really matters, but I don't get much from his posts. They hardly make any sense, so it's safe for me to say that he's just doing it for the lulz at the moment. Hardly much, but he should be looked at if he turns serious. As for Joker and Venome finally showing up? I think its about time the two show up and decide to play. I think this is great, it means that we'll have more fun in the coming days!

Though, Joker does scare me quite a bit.

Oh Wonder Woman, wouldn't want to scare you! Uweee hee heee!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Spiderman View Post
    Do you guys want to play a game? It's called Three Vote. Three people vote, and no one else does. Venom and Joker just voted, and I am going to vote. What are the odds Venom and Joker, two players who haven't shown up much are mafia? What are the odds I'm with them? With these few numbers, it's easy to point to fingers if you want to lynch someone tomorrow.
    Oooooh, Spiderman you devil! I like your style! A dangerous gambit, but especially good if you're scum! Let's hope it works for you, uweee heee!

##Vote: Spiderman

Shouldn't you unvote for Ra's Al Ghul before you vote for Spiderman, Joker? I can understand why you would vote for Spiderman after all, what he did near the end of Day 1, and his claim that "Oh, I'm correct 9 out of 10 times when it comes to spotting a scum" bulltrout. Seriously, that's not going to win any games if his current record in this game is 0 for 1. He's not off to a strong start, and if he keeps it up, he might soon find himself under the lynching tree.

Oh whoopsie me, I forgot to unvote first!

##Unvote: Ra's al Ghul

##Vote: Spiderman

There, isn't that better! Such fun, hee hee!