Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 414181920212223242526272829303444 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes & Villians Mafia XXII Game Thread: Day 3

Good Heavens Spiderman, what are you playing at here? The more voters we have, the more we have to examine tomorrow! We should not limit what he have to work with you silly dog.

Wonder Woman, glad you've some fight in you. One wrong vote followed by a mafia hammer and you're aiming for me? I may have helped lynch an innocent, but since we don't know Iron Man's colors, you don't have a leg either. If Iron Man is innocent, Lex might have soiled your good name too, did you think of that? Good idea by the way, working the system. Can't vote, but can't help trying to subvert Joker?

Sorry, Venom, but the less people voting means less chaff. Any of us changing votes or others voting anyways need examination. I'm not pointing fingers, Joker, but.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

No venom is right. With more votes you have more to go with. Less votes means less to go with. More Evidence = more to work with. Less evidence = less to work with. Why would you not want information to help determine your opinion on mafia? I just

How could Lex have soiled me if he's already gone? He can't do anything to me if he's not around to vote against me or point fingers at me like I'm one of him. It's a good thing that he's gone, because he wouldn't be able to cause any damage for town during the night considering his role. We should be glad that one of the mafia is gone. Means there's one less of them to deal with now, wouldn't that be correct?

And as for voting? I am just merely waiting for the right moment to cast my vote. It is still early and I need to hear from more people before making my decision. I can't simply vote for someone without much to go on

The more I think about it, the more I find your plan to be heavily flawed, old boy. It rests entirely on the logic that at least one of the three of us is a member of mafia. If you're wrong, it leaves either Joker or myself dead. Certainly, you might be under a little bit of scrutiny afterwards, but a dead townie is a dead townie, isn't it? If we're going to leave only three of us voting, then I feel like one of the three of us should be the one on the hook. You're seeming far more suspicious now. Let's see if your theory stands on two legs now, old chap.

##Unvote: [M] Captain America
    ##Vote: [M] Spiderman

As the Joker would like say, "The joke's on you, Spidey!" Of course, I'm holding off on my vote because I fear it may lead to a speed lynch if it turns out into a bandwagon vote on you. So, just I'm going to watch and see who I need to keep my eyes on.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Wonder Woman View Post
    How could Lex have soiled me if he's already gone? He can't do anything to me if he's not around to vote against me or point fingers at me like I'm one of him. It's a good thing that he's gone, because he wouldn't be able to cause any damage for town during the night considering his role. We should be glad that one of the mafia is gone. Means there's one less of them to deal with now, wouldn't that be correct?

And as for voting? I am just merely waiting for the right moment to cast my vote. It is still early and I need to hear from more people before making my decision. I can't simply vote for someone without much to go on
    Uh. You don't read good.

Going to vote? I'm happy to hear your reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Venom View Post
    The more I think about it, the more I find your plan to be heavily flawed, old boy. It rests entirely on the logic that at least one of the three of us is a member of mafia. If you're wrong, it leaves either Joker or myself dead. Certainly, you might be under a little bit of scrutiny afterwards, but a dead townie is a dead townie, isn't it? If we're going to leave only three of us voting, then I feel like one of the three of us should be the one on the hook. You're seeming far more suspicious now. Let's see if your theory stands on two legs now, old chap.

##Unvote: [M] Captain America
    ##Vote: [M] Spiderman
    None of needs to be mafia. If none of us are mafia, then the mafia aren't voting unless they don't play the game. If any of us are mafia, well, not all of us can be, right? If we're all mafia, well, that is up for the town to decide. I'm not here to speed-lynch anyone with two out of three voters. I'd like the talks to go on and on if we could. I'd like to have more people's voices.

Care to explain to me then, Spidey? It appears that I don't seem to understand, perhaps because I'm a woman.

But Sir Spiderman, Joker, yourself and myself are hardly in any position to be the sole deciders of the town's fate.

Who would you accept, Venom? Maybe three people chosen very randomly is better than taking possible corrupt volunteers or one guy who appoints others to vote later? If you've voted, like you did, I can't be seen to rigging much. Part of Three Vote is to see how people like it.

INCOMING: LARGE QUOTEY POST.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Spiderman View Post
    Why vote for yourself? I mean you ask people to vote for you then when you unvote yourself you draw away from that fact that you did so by just posting ##Unvote and bandwagon Ironman "just to tie up the votes" but haven't ##Unvoted for him, you also claim that you saved Thor but it was you who put him in the line of fire to begin with in my experience Mafia Scum often point fingers at each other early in the game to divert suspicion for one or the other party but almost never vote for each other, you and Thor are a little to "omg your supicious" "no wait your not" and my spidey sense is tingling BIG TIME! sorry if you disagree with this its just you way to suspicious in my eye to let this pass, that being said:

##Vote: Thor
    I kind of understood your logic here. I pointed out Batman poking Thor but as I said, it wasn't hard. Thor had a temper. Mafia scum do point at each other but they also don't want their teammates to go down early. You go on to elaborate about Batsies vote for himself. When he says "this is for attention" and you make a point about him only doing it for attention .WELL DUH. HE SAID SO. He wasn't taking it seriously but you were for some reason.

Personally I would do this, let the game continue for a while and let others examine the facts I layed out.
    You hadn't laid anything solid out for anyone to really analyze. Just tangents on how YOU would assign roles to "good players".

Well I tried my best, sorry I couldn't change anyones mind but to be perfectly honest I still think Batman is a jester... congrats to you if you arn't, a clever game you have played.
    Batman hadn't done anything even jestery worthy. Are you sure you've played/hosted? This is how batman always plays. It's nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Batman View Post
    I'm not a jester, I'm a sprinklefairy.

Spiderman, how do you rate your own mafia playing abilities? Do you think you have some good quality experience and that you can provide some really good insight?
    Well... my game play experience isn't massive, but I have always been suspicious of the right people, but never been articulate enough to put my suspicions into words, in other words, I get a gut feeling about people, then tend to die quickly but continue to watch the game and my suspicions tend (and not trying to be big headed here but by tend I mean 9/10 times) to be right.
    We already know that that was wrong hahahahaha

Also, sidenote, Sprinklefairy is the best roleclaim I have ever heard xD

To be perfectly frank I think Thor is most likely to be Mafia, or siblings with Loki (who as I said has only posted twice since the game began) why don't you give me your thoughts on that Bats?
    While it would work theme wise, SD said specifically that it was all random. You didn't give much about why Thor was mafia just that you had a gut feeling and usually you're 9/10 times right about your gut feelings. That's some hard evidence right there. You never explained why you picked thor besides that him and batsie went a round, in fact, you targeted Batsie with your posts more than anything.

Not going to touch the "i'm a good player. Good players are assigned to mafia." Logic cause LOL

What I think is that Batman is a jester, why? Because of all the reasons I have posted: he calls attention to himself by doing that ##daykill: Thor prank, prank = prankster = jester? and he then went on to say "I wanted the attention" and also votes for himself (another prank).

Thor I believe to be Mafia because as Captain America so eloquently pointed out:
    Batman has said, in the thread, for everyone to read, he is doing it for attention he even gave himself the name of sprinklefairy xD Giving him the attention, if he is a jester, is counter-productive! Yet you could not get off antagonizing him even after you claimed you were convinced he was the jester.

Then your reasoning for Thor, after your whole mess with attention seeking batsie was "Oh yeah what captain america said yeah that." It was nearing the end of the day. Hell, Lex, a now known mafia player, made a better reasoning than yours. And at that point, there were two for Ironman and Two for Thor. Lex at least tried to give a reasoning to his vote for number 3. He could have been doing it to save his buddy because as I said a bit ago, yeah mafia will point fingers at each other but they don't want to lose anyone right away. But his reasoning was a bit better than "Well he's suspicious I FEEL IT IN MY GUT 9/10 BABY oh and what captain said."

I haven't decided if you're mafia or not and I may now just be bias to you for your whole "I assign roles to people who are good" and "I'm a good mafia player I know what I'm doing." Just rubs me the wrong way. I don't know if you're mafia or not but I do know your logic and reasoning is very very flawed.

Now you're saying that small votes means less chaff? More votes means we can work with oh so much more. That's horrible logic about the three vote thing. I'm sorry but it is bad. I know it's only day 2, but come on people, let's get some better reasoning than "I feel it in my gut! 9/10! 9/10!"

And Venom is right, I sure as hell don't want you and your logic to be one of the only three to decide anyone's fate.

I would accept no fewer than everybody, Spiderman. Voting patterns are a strong tool for any investigator. We should not squander an opportunity like this.

Care to explain to me then, Spidey? It appears that I don't seem to understand, perhaps because I'm a woman.
    Wind back to Day 1. Thor and Iron Man are tied with two votes. Lex Luthor votes for Thor. He could have voted for Iron Man. I don't know why you didn't understand, but being a woman isn't a reason.

Wind back to Day 1. Thor and Iron Man are tied with two votes. Lex Luthor votes for Thor. He could have voted for Iron Man. I don't know why you didn't understand, but being a woman isn't a reason.

Wonder woman was making a women are stupid stereotype joke. /humor failed/