Page 26 of 49 FirstFirst ... 616202122232425262728293031323646 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes & Villians Mafia XXII Game Thread: Day 3

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Spiderman View Post
    Do you guys want to play a game? It's called Limp Biscuit
    Dude, gross. What the smurf. No I am not playing that with you. You put your...webbing... away.

Also nothing has changed since yesterday for me, and Lex Luthor riding to the rescue only confirms my will.

##vote: Iron Man

Spiderman might be just someone who wants to be town leader but doesn't have the skill to back up their talk. Whatever though, it'd be funny if he gets lynched. That sickening pervert.

Super detective here, let me roll up my sleeves and work some magic.

Thor (3)- spiderman, Iron Man, Lex Luthor
    Iron man (2)- batman, Wonder Woman

Righty, Lex might have been working alone, but more mafia might be in the group. Spiderman, Iron Man, Batman, and Wonder Woman are all viable suspects. I don't believe putting my eggs all in one basket, so I'm wondering if Batman inadvertently got Thor to sing or if Wonder Woman is as dense as she plays up.

Lex might have been saving Iron Man, but bandwagoning with friends is silly when you can hide among sheep. Anyone who voted, but not for Thor, really should be looked at askance.

Spiderman, your game sucks. More votes mean more information, simple as that. You might be mafia but brave mafia to hang out together.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Superman View Post
    Super detective here, let me roll up my sleeves and work some magic.
    Oh you like magic? My friend Joker knows a pretty good magic trick

Nobody is talking and I'm bored so I read your exciting posts.

Captain America is INNOCENT and if you want to lynch him you will have to lynch me first. I will not stand for this. Not at all. No sir.

I do not know how you are certain of Captain America's innocence, dearest Batman, but I will go with you on this one for I am a little more than convinced of your own innocence. Now it is only a simple matter of time until Town is victorious.

I'm the Sprinklefairy Venom. I know things.

So wait Venom, you're voting for me because I was here when the lynch happened and I voted for Galactus? As opposed to, oh, i don't know, rushing in from nowhere to place a vote that killed a cop? Yes I can see how this behaviour is surely very suspicious how could I have not seen it before! I feel terrible about my actions. I must be punished, so i think I will wear pink panties the next time I step into the cage rather than shorts. It might anger old Ace to infringe on his gimmick but, what else can I do? I AM CLEARLY A TERRIBLE SUPER HERO

Two, almost three hours, is more than enough time to make a slow, calm decision Cap. There is no need to rush into anything, but abstaining from the core element is rather selfish of you!

Aren't you thinking of Mr. Wonderful?

So when are we going to do something about the Doctor Doom "incident" anyway?

I mean if you guys want to wait that's fine. I don't mind. I just think it's something we need to address sooner rather than later.

What would you have preferred I did then old chap? Voted to kill the police officer? Throw out a pointless vote on an inactive player? You're right, 2-3 hours was plenty of time to make a calm decision, and I decided I didn't want to vote for thor or for Iron man at that stage in the game and I didn't want to just vote for an inactive player either. So I didn't. So I didn't vote to kill a man of the law, and got to learn plenty of new information without voting for a randomer who isn't here! I still fail to see what me being selfish has to do with me being a scum, which is surely the reason you would vote for someone to be lynched in a game of mafia! Unless you are just one of those smelly little lynchers who wants to see me dead for no good reason. Which is what you've presented so far. No good reason. MEOW

by the way brucie, i was wondering if I could borrow your old suit for a bit. Not the black one with fake muscles in it, the purple grey and yellow one that is made of of silk. I have a date you see...

What incident are you referring to, dearest Batman? I'm not sure I follow, and discussion of anything at this point sounds good.

Captain, you're far too sensitive! I merely voted for you to have you explain that. Your overreaction doesn't make you look any better, but you also forget that I have already unvoted you!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Captain America View Post
    by the way brucie, i was wondering if I could borrow your old suit for a bit. Not the black one with fake muscles in it, the purple grey and yellow one that is made of of silk. I have a date you see...
    I hope it's not with Spiderman. That guy is clearly an eight legged rapist who killed our cop. To heck with him.

I think Venom is just upset about Thor. I can understand that. We need to be here for each other, not tear each other apart. (apart from Spiderman of course)

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Venom View Post
    What incident are you referring to, dearest Batman? I'm not sure I follow, and discussion of anything at this point sounds good.
    The one where he started talking about cults, then ran away, and now Loki has voted for him. I don't think any of this is a coincidence. I think it all points to something quite spectacular. I think we need to tie all of these threads together and make a stand.