Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 818222324252627282930313233343848 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes & Villians Mafia XXII Game Thread: Day 3

GIVE US VANILLA WE DEMAND VANILLA IS MY RAGE AND HURT AND ANGER BEING PROPERLY CONVEYED HERE I AM AGNRY

VANILLA GORILLA! VANILLA GORILLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

I did not see Doctor Doom mention a cult, but that is something to keep in mind. As for my reasoning for voting for you Cap, I did explain myself. I wanted you to come forth and explain your reasoning, simple as that! I just wanted to see what reaction you would have, darling

Quote Originally Posted by Brucie
    FILTH.jpg
    *Gasps* YOU! ...son of a bitch. How could you. I thought we were tight.

From this day forth, you are no longer my brother. You are my ENEMY!!

I am very sorry. I think someone must've hacked my account or something. Probably Spiderman.

Oh, well in that case I forgive you Brucie baby. That spiderman guy sure is a terrible person though how could he do such a thing? Hacking is surely some kind of suspicious activity.

Also, I see Venom! So voting is the best way to get action moving in these games, or at least, to drag something out of a person? Then how about you give us your thoughts on what has transpired over the days and nights Venom! I won't lie I have been pretty much skimming over your posts anyway but I don't remember hearing any of your opinions on:

-Hulk's death
    -Lex Luthor dying and being a "mafia roleblocker"
    -the vanilla freedom cause

##Vote Venom

So cough up or die my dear friend. ? (how is it am I good at mafia now or do I need to add more "this happened in mafia 3 and the mafia did this in mafia 7 so you're a scum!!!"?)

Speaking of Mafia 3, we had hacking in that and the person who did that was mafia. We can now logically conclude that Spiderman, after he hacked me, is also mafia.

Oh my god, Spider-Man, worst Spider Sense ever.

Well, like I said yesterday, I voted for Thor to tie it up because I was about to get lynched.

However, I lynched a cop and was saved by a Mafia member, so... yeah. Not sure how to talk my way out of this one. That's actual evidence against me, unlike yesterday.

Lex died after casting the lynching vote for an important town power role. Does that mean the other killing faction is pro town?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Superman View Post
    Super detective here, let me roll up my sleeves and work some magic.

Thor (3)- spiderman, Iron Man, Lex Luthor
    Iron man (2)- batman, Wonder Woman

Righty, Lex might have been working alone, but more mafia might be in the group.
    If Lex was working alone, that'd mean he wouldn't have been able to kill anyone last night (right? I'm actually not sure), which would mean there were three killing factions in a town this size. I don't think that's the case.

Random warning: I'm probably going to be inactive for the last few hours of today.

Loki: Spam day is over. Time to read the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Batman View Post
    Speaking of Mafia 3, we had hacking in that and the person who did that was mafia. We can now logically conclude that Spiderman, after he hacked me, is also mafia.
    I knew that Spiderman was up to no good, hacking to pose as you posting FILTH. UNACCEPTABLE!

DEATH TO SPIDERMAN! That rotten cheating hacker!

Hey, guys, as an aside, you know how EoFF is full of guys right? All kinds from all countries. Can't get away from them! Half the "girls" are probably guys too. (Especially "Kaycee" I think we all know that's one of Psychotic's second accounts they are p. much identical in every way anyway) So what I want to know is...who do you think is the most handsome? Your dashing EoFF knight who you'd want on the white steed to save you from Spiderman and his cheating?

For me, I think, it would have to be Agent Proto. He is so dreamy. I want to rub my face all over his handsome cheeks. (On his face, get your minds out of the gutter!) Little Geoffrey...he is the most handsome and savoury man. Like a pretzel in man form. I would knot him up twice. And once in the morning.

Why is this even a discussion? Of course I would want none other than Agent Proto to bust that hacker in the face and hold me in his strong arms. That's like asking what I want to breathe today, as if the answer is going to be anything but air.