Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 192933343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes & Villians Mafia XXII Game Thread: Day 3

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Venom View Post
    Where do we go from here? I await your judgement, dear townsfolk. Can you do it? 'Course you think you can. But there is fight in me yet.
    Well, technically the fight isn't in you​, is it?

It certainly has made this whole thing more interesting. I was a bit disappointed that Venom was going to go down without any attempt at a fight at all but then when you know you can count on a certain kind of divine intervention, well...ain't you just Rocky from Rocky 2 "i gotta go i'm so late thanks father!"

Oh it is. It is other places too. The fight is all around us. But you can already see it, can't you?

Oh you guys You can kill me tomorrow, maybe. But not today. Today I don't die.

Oh it is. It is other places too. The fight is all around us. But you can already see it, can't you?
    It always comes down to one thing.

Knowledge is power.

hey loki which goddess gives the best wristy? don't be stingy let us know give us the hook up bro. and let me know where you got your thongs from i'd love to have a pair like that myself

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Why? o.o

Aye, knowledge is power. But it only helps in the right hands; mine are not the hands to carry this burden. But I investigated you for a reason. Once again it will hinge on you.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bane View Post
    Why? o.o
    Because he's purple.

Aye, knowledge is power. But it only helps in the right hands; mine are not the hands to carry this burden. But I investigated you for a reason. Once again it will hinge on you.
    You of all people should understand that it's not always about the win conditions you're given, but the ones you choose yourself.

hey venom you asshole I'm asking loki a question here please explain to me why he isn't answering this is serious business I want some new footwear!

Like I said; I've already won.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

I like purple! It's the best color imo. Better than blue or red or yellow. It's all purple. Lila in german which sounds like Lily. Which is the best flower.

VANILLA GORILLA! VANILLAAA GORILLAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Cap you starry striped tit, I'm trying to get dressed. Behave yourself, there's no need to revel in your delightful observation like that!