Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 123456789101424 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 729

Thread: Heroes & Villians Mafia XXII Game Thread: Day 3

  1. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Loki View Post
    The mortal known as Batman has impressed me with his wit and humor. Join me, and together we might rule the universe!
    Let's get this out of the way with now:

    Who is going to be big spoon and who is going to be little spoon?

  2. #47

    Default

    I have always wanted strong, firm arms to hold me tight at night.

  3. #48

    Default

    There is something oddly fitting about using Fluffy Puff as my forum skin. Do you fine gentlemen feel it too? Ah, the sweet, joyful sound of pink on pink.

  4. #49

    Default

    That sounds really dirty coming from you, Venom. Maybe we should have a pink version of you? You know, pink is the new black.

  5. #50

    Default

    Once you go black, you don't go back.

  6. #51

    Default

    So anything of use happening? It doesn't look like it.... mortals *sigh*

  7. #52

    Default

    Nope. Just the usual Day 0 kind of activity. I do think we still need to vote though despite there being no lynch today.

    Speaking of votes, I haven't voted yet.

    ##Vote: Thor

    There, that should do it.

  8. #53

    Default

    Looks like some is jealous because I am prettier than them. Not saying any names *cough* Wonder Woman *cough* I'm not scum so I don't think you want to be doing that xD But it'll be your head if I go ^__^ good luck, ma dear.

    ##Vote: Joker
    Inactive and if he's lynched it makes no difference.

  9. #54
    Mafia Townsperson [M] Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    No Doctor Doom?

    ##Vote: Doctor Doom

    Come out and play doctor with us!

  10. #55
    she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Strawberry Pocky
    Posts
    9,349
    Articles
    2
    Blog Entries
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Thor View Post
    Looks like some is jealous because I am prettier than them. Not saying any names *cough* Wonder Woman *cough* I'm not scum so I don't think you want to be doing that xD But it'll be your head if I go ^__^ good luck, ma dear.

    ##Vote: Joker
    Inactive and if he's lynched it makes no difference.
    no lynching today.
    little less than 4 hours remaining.
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

  11. #56

    Default

    So I guess we're assuming that whatever happens to the person with the most votes will be a bad thing, right? I know it's not a lynch, but I guess it's something negative.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Wolverine View Post
    Once you go black, you don't go back.
    Just ask Nick Fury.

  12. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Iron Man View Post
    So I guess we're assuming that whatever happens to the person with the most votes will be a bad thing, right? I know it's not a lynch, but I guess it's something negative.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Wolverine View Post
    Once you go black, you don't go back.
    Just ask Nick Fury.
    Not necessarily, one game I played the player with the most votes got two votes on Day 1. That's not to say that's what will happen in this game though.

    ##Vote: Thor

    Because I'm jealous of your hair

  13. #58

    Default

    Damn... so many people today needed saving I had hardly any time to post in here bleh:

    ##Vote: Captain America!

    Also, I liek turtles!


  14. #59

    Default

    If there is no lynch then voting is pointless... and this "day" is pointless as well.

    ##Unvote: Joker

  15. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Lex Luthor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Iron Man View Post
    So I guess we're assuming that whatever happens to the person with the most votes will be a bad thing, right? I know it's not a lynch, but I guess it's something negative.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Wolverine View Post
    Once you go black, you don't go back.
    Just ask Nick Fury.

    Not necessarily, one game I played the player with the most votes got two votes on Day 1. That's not to say that's what will happen in this game though.

    ##Vote: Thor

    Because I'm jealous of your hair
    I do have glorious hair don't I? *swishes Hair*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •