Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 263640414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Heroes & Villians Mafia XXII Game Thread: Day 3

I just wanted to keep your cat in a bag.

not sure what is this games worst kept secret, who batman is, who I am, loki/venom.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wonder Woman was lead up to the gallows & as irony would have it the noose is made from her lasso of truth! When the rope slips around neck she begins to speak.

"No appreciation for art. Knifes are better than any paint brush. Lex Luthor tried to block me, I made him art. Doctor Doom, more art. I hope you are happy detective. Our dance, our chase it is over!"

Wonder Woman was The Ripper played by Agent Proto. Thanks for playing!

Night 3 send me your actions!

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wakey wakey flithy mortals Day 4 is upon us.

A grim discovery was made this morning, Batman was found wearing a fairy costume with a rope around his neck and an orange in his mouth! While not weird for Batman it is the bullet hole in his head that did the damage. Batman was a Sprinklefairy played by Psychotic. Thanks for playing.

This day will last 24 hours!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Noooo not the sprinklefairy

Now that the ripper is dead, are you going to help the town Lonem?

Well that certainly is a disappointment. Nobody protected Batman? That might have cost the town everything! I am now, however, convinced that Superman is scum. He really ought to have come back to try and defend himself, and he hasn't, so he might as well be dead anyway. Oh, and as a bonus, I became a substitute Cop now that my target has been disposed of. And guess what Clarky? You're dirty

##Vote: [M] Superman

##Vote: Captain America

You know why

Oh, and I must sincerely apologize for not protecting dearest Batman last night. I thought perhaps he might have been safe; that is not the case. It does provide us with time to locate the Mafia and eliminate them. Numbers should be in our favor.

These are the accounts left in play:

Superman
    Wolverine
    The Flash
    Ra's al Ghul
    Iron Man
    Bane
    Captain America
    Joker
    Loki
    Venom

With one Mafia member and one Serial Killer eliminated, I believe we are only searching for two more mafia members. Having 5 anti town players in a 17 man match is highly unlikely. It is time we stopped wasting time and finish this now.

Do I smell a Doctor roleclaim? Delicious. That makes me warm and tingly in my loins. My lips are moist. Come to me Loki and together we might save the town from this mafia menace.

The fact that Loki, Bane, Captain America and Iron Man are the only other "active" players is concerning. Ra's al Ghul and Wolverine have both posted, but subsequently disappeared! Could our remaining scum all be hiding as inactives? The only way to be sure is for me to continue investigating them, I suppose!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Loki View Post
    ##Vote: Captain America

You know why
    Welp we don't so would you mind explaining that one.

I don't like how hard you're going for an inactive. :/ Did you really get a guilty investigation

Guilty as they come.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Venom View Post
    Well that certainly is a disappointment. Nobody protected Batman? That might have cost the town everything! I am now, however, convinced that Superman is scum. He really ought to have come back to try and defend himself, and he hasn't, so he might as well be dead anyway. Oh, and as a bonus, I became a substitute Cop now that my target has been disposed of. And guess what Clarky? You're dirty

##Vote: [M] Superman
    Huh. Well.

The Detective role is pro-town, right? So Venom would be pro-town even if his Ripper is dead? So there's really no reason to roleclaim "cop" if he's not one. Just the fact that we're pretty sure Venom isn't scum is good enough for me. Plus, our cop died Day 1 before he could investigate anyone, so I'd believe a substitute Cop wouldn't be beyond the realm of possibility.

##Vote: Superman

Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Loki View Post
    Oh, and I must sincerely apologize for not protecting dearest Batman last night. I thought perhaps he might have been safe; that is not the case.
    If you're a protective role, who did you protect on the previous nights? Doesn't seem like you were very successful. :P

Twisted Reality Shattered Dreamer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Whoever thought killing Batman was a good idea deserves a slap!