Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141828 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes & Villians Mafia XXII Game Thread: Day 3

We should all be happy that we're about to find out what Thor won for winning the vote on Day 0.

Why do we have to vote for anyone?

I think we should just stop this game right now and call it a tie. Why does anyone have to lose? One by one we all get rejected by our peers in one form or another, either voted off or killed. It's not at all nice.

I'm sorry for this rant but it's just made me really angry all of a sudden. This game is actually very cruel.

I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY

JUST PLEASE BE HAPPY

smurfING HELL

Imagine if he won the keys to the Batmobile. How would that make you feel, Batsies?

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

*Fingers crossed*
    Perhaps a colonoscopy from me?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Wonder Woman View Post
    Imagine if he won the keys to the Batmobile. How would that make you feel, Batsies?
    I JUST WANT TO smurf HIM LIKE A DONKEY

Does that mean Mjolnir is a mere sex toy these days? Does it vibrate?

Hello chaps, it's your old pal Captain America. You can call me Handy. I promise that while I am around I will do my best to push you up against cage walls and give you long, warm embraces while rubbing my forehead all over your shoulders and occasionally give you a little lovetap right on the face. What greater gift could a 48 year old man give to you? I am so generous.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Captain America View Post
    Hello chaps, it's your old pal Captain America. You can call me Handy. I promise that while I am around I will do my best to push you up against cage walls and give you long, warm embraces while rubbing my forehead all over your shoulders and occasionally give you a little lovetap right on the face. What greater gift could a 48 year old man give to you? I am so generous.
    Mid-life crisis man has arrived!

Twisted Reality Shattered Dreamer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

your gaping rectum and a shovel full of bacon grease you smurfing fireman

Mid-life crisis man? I'm not the guy who got a Harley and set my face on fire to feel young and hip and cool again like old Ghost Rider or whatever he calls himself these days. I used to know him as Ian. I have embraced my wrinkles and low hanging scrotum quite happily I'll have you know. I like tending to my bonsai trees and walking my dog, Andre. And cage hugs. Can't forget the cage hugs. Do you want one, Doomy? I'll make it extra sweaty for you.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

20 mins puny lifeforms

quick show of hands:

vivi22 is an awful member of EoFF who should be banned. who agrees?

Can we just get on with it?

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

3 mins