Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 267891011121314151617182232 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes & Villians Mafia XXII Game Thread: Day 3

That said, Batman is a big piece of doody, and he should not vote for me. I don't know his motivation, he doesn't know mine, and it is very, very unfair of him to sign the ballot with my name on it. I apologize for calling you a doody, Batman, but you did something that made you think you were. I hope we can get along.

Psychotic's just jealous because Thor is a manlier and sexier mafia player than he ever was. He delightfully claimed cop, and then also presented the idea that he might be a mafia as well. Psychotic has never had the cojones to pull of that kind of daring super play! He never could appreciate cage hugging. Heathen.

Also let's not say things we don't mean now, Hulk my boy. There's nothing wrong with a spot of hammer in the bum every now and then.

Oh lawlsy, *made me think you were. You don't have to think you were doody because we're past that. I make typing errors when I'm not my composed and calm self. Isn't that embarrassing?

Good, good, I am glad to see that everyone recognizes how hurtful, damaging, and unbecoming this little tussle has been. Now, and this is another small favor I'm asking, can we get along? A big barrier we might have to hulk smash through is the idea that we need to belittle Thor while trying to find our good graces. Picking on Thor for being a naughty mouth tussler is not going to help him find a happy place, and it ain't gonna make him feel welcome back into town. Can we all let it go?

lol wut? And wasn't the day supposed to end?

You're unusually slow there, Flash. Day 1 has just started.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hulk View Post
    That said, Batman is a big piece of doody, and he should not vote for me. I don't know his motivation, he doesn't know mine, and it is very, very unfair of him to sign the ballot with my name on it. I apologize for calling you a doody, Batman, but you did something that made you think you were. I hope we can get along.
    I'm sorry for voting for you. I was just having a bad day. Let's be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Flash View Post
    Pro tip: You're gonna want to read every post.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Flash View Post
    HEY MAFIA

THIS GUY WANTED THE DAY TO END... BUT WHY...? OH GOD NIGHT ACTION? I THINK SO! GO KILL 'EM!

UNLESS HE'S ONE OF YOU WHO REALLY WANTS TO KILL SOMEONE I GUESS

THAT MAKES THIS MESSAGE AWKWARD HA HA HA!

If I have nobody in mind to vote for closer to the end of the day, I'm going to vote for the spazziest player.

Who is the spazziest player right now?

Time to start putting arguments on the table and discussing them. Emphasis, guys, is the discussing part, so don't bring your gun, just your opinions.

My first piece is going to be entitled Thor and Batman: Numero Uno Suspectos. These two guys are dishing it to each other pretty feisty already, but we are barely into Day 1. Why all the anger, guys? There are more creative uses for anger than virtual punches. You could, for example, write a strongly-worded essay to the other person and make them understand your feelings. While you are writing those essays, we can also discuss how much of a silly-billy Thor must accidentally out himself to Batman or how much of a bad boy Batman must be to lather Thor up all red and splotchy.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hulk View Post
    how much of a bad boy Batman must be to lather Thor up all red and splotchy.
    Yeah I wanna talk about this!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Batman View Post
    Thor, followed by you.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Iron Man View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Batman View Post
    Thor, followed by you.
    How can I kick Thor off the top spot? Have you got any pointers or anything about how I could be more of a spazz? Thanks in advance.