Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 591011121314151617181920212535 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes & Villians Mafia XXII Game Thread: Day 3

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Batman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Iron Man View Post
    Thor and Batman's shenanigans are the only thing I can think of that might even sort of be worth commenting on.
    The Thor-Batman debacle is of no importance by itself; it is in the reactions of others that we must find our evidence.

Now, what is your favorite color? There's a point to this.
    It's a little curious Batman is the one saying this.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Wolverine View Post
    Thor and Batman's shenanigans are the only thing I can think of that might even sort of be worth commenting on.
    The Thor-Batman debacle is of no importance by itself; it is in the reactions of others that we must find our evidence.

Is it possible we have a cult? And the two have acquitted themselves by arguing and everyone dismissing it as feeble posturing?

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

My Bad. I'll try that again.
    Is it possible we have a cult? And the two have acquitted themselves by arguing and everyone dismissing it as feeble posturing?

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

A little less than 10 hour remaining. Hop to it.
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Sprinkle.

##unvote: Batman

actually

##vote: Wolverine

I agree that Thor was probably just being silly, and it turned badly. I'm less suspicious of Batman than I am Captain America, as I feel like Captain America was antagonizing Thor...but just to the point where people still took more notice of what Batman was saying.
    I agree that Thor was being silly trying to act like his vain comic self, claiming to be a God and all. That in itself wasn't a role claim, from what I see. No, just Thor being Thor and doing a piss poor job of it, or is it a spot on job?

I think if Thor is anything, he's a Jester, but I don't think he's actually anything at all.

How much time is left?

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

7 hours minus 2 minutes remaining
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Well, now nothing's happening.

##Vote: Batman

Just because. I'd rather vote for nobody, but I'm a firm believer that everyone should vote in Mafia.

Of course nothing has happened yet. Most of the players are either too busy at the moment or waiting for something to happen.

##Vote: Iron Man

What are you going to do about that? I'm going to vote for you because you wanted something to happen.

Well, now nothing's happening.

##Vote: Batman

Just because. I'd rather vote for nobody, but I'm a firm believer that everyone should vote in Mafia.
    This.

##vote: Batman

##unvote
    ##vote: Iron Man

Think both Iron Man and Wolverine are both sly snakes who say very little of any meaningful value, saying empty soundbites. Very mafiaesque. Their voting for me with no justification only confirms that. "Oh I'm voting 'cause I have to vote! Let's vote for the same person!" Not a word on how I'm suspicious or whatever. Think Wolverine is more suspicious than Iron Man to be honest with you, that bulltrout about it being "curious" that I'm providing good advice (HOW is it curious? WHAT are the implications? That's how you contribute) but given that I'm now in a lovely position with two votes on me, I have to even the scores.

Of course, now I've pointed this out I don't doubt they'll cobble together some excuse about how whatever happened with Thor - or my reasons for doing so - make me suspicious and I look forward to that, because that's only proving my point.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Wonder Woman View Post
    Of course nothing has happened yet. Most of the players are either too busy at the moment or waiting for something to happen.

##Vote: Iron Man

What are you going to do about that? I'm going to vote for you because you wanted something to happen.
    Gotta vote for someone, and I guess I'm as suspicious as anyone else.

Voting for someone because they're active and want to get the game going seems like a bad choice, though.
    ##unvote
    ##vote: Iron Man

Think both Iron Man and Wolverine are both sly snakes who say very little of any meaningful value, saying empty soundbites. Very mafiaesque. Their voting for me with no justification only confirms that. "Oh I'm voting 'cause I have to vote! Let's vote for the same person!" Not a word on how I'm suspicious or whatever. Think Wolverine is more suspicious than Iron Man to be honest with you, that bulltit about it being "curious" that I'm providing good advice (HOW is it curious? WHAT are the implications? That's how you contribute) but given that I'm now in a lovely position with two votes on me, I have to even the scores.

Of course, now I've pointed this out I don't doubt they'll cobble together some excuse about how whatever happened with Thor - or my reasons for doing so - make me suspicious and I look forward to that, because that's only proving my point.
    Well you're just voting for me because I voted for you. :P Like I said, I don't actually think you're a Mafia member or anything like that. But hey, you're currently the spazziest player, so it's not like I'm voting without warning.

Oh no actually you know what? I just re-read the thread and smurf Iron Man too.

If I have nobody in mind to vote for closer to the end of the day, I'm going to vote for the spazziest player.
    Look at this tit. Jesus christ. Too afraid to give any kind of actual justification to vote for anyone. Yeah thanks, you think everyone should vote. Why, exactly? You're not giving us any meaningful reason for doing so - don't make some kind of bulltrout cobbled together YEAH BUT YOU DID THIS, THIS AND THIS, BATMAN! post trying to cover yourself, ship has already sailed buddy - so what the hell can we get out of this? You're happy to vote off town members and then you can turn around and say "duh, sorry guys, I thought they were spazzy! " or "ooops! I had to vote for someone, right?"

You might note I have made a helpful distraction for the mafia while saving Thor's life, for neither Thor nor I are mafia and so it will help them to focus on the incident as long as possible. Who has been taking advantage of my helpful distraction? That's the tree you need to shake, so to speak.