Page 16 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6101112131415161718192021222636 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes & Villians Mafia XXII Game Thread: Day 3

Think I made it pretty clear that

A) I think you and Wolverine say absolutely nothing of any value, and
    B) Seeing as how you had 1 vote from others and he had 0, and I have your 2 lame ass votes, I'm going to benefit more, tactically, from choosing you over him.

But nice job twisting my words. I rate it a B.
    Voting for someone because they're active and want to get the game going seems like a bad choice, though.
    DOES IT NOW.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

I agree. It's one thing to be suspicious of someone, it's another to cast a vote on them with no backing for it. Batsie and Thor's little tryst was just that, to me at least. No one has pointed anything out as a fact of WHY those two would earn any suspicion. Just that they do.

So Wolvie comes out of no where and bandwagons with ironman. Iron man at least gave a reason, a fflimsy one, but a reason. Wolvie just yesmaned it.

Because I have to go to work now:

##Vote: Wolverine

What's the matter with you? Why do you freak out and act like someone's actually going to come to your house and choke you to death with a rope? You do realize this is a game, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Batman View Post
    Oh no actually you know what? I just re-read the thread and smurf Iron Man too.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Iron Man View Post
    If I have nobody in mind to vote for closer to the end of the day, I'm going to vote for the spazziest player.
    Just because. I'd rather vote for nobody, but I'm a firm believer that everyone should vote in Mafia.
    Look at this tit. Jesus christ. Too afraid to give any kind of actual justification to vote for anyone. Yeah thanks, you think everyone should vote. Why, exactly? You're not giving us any meaningful reason for doing so - don't make some kind of bulltit cobbled together YEAH BUT YOU DID THIS, THIS AND THIS, BATMAN! post trying to cover yourself, ship has already sailed buddy - so what the hell can we get out of this? You're happy to vote off town members and then you can turn around and say "duh, sorry guys, I thought they were spazzy! " or "ooops! I had to vote for someone, right?"
    I'll tell you exactly why because I guess this is your first Mafia game or something.

Votes are the closest thing we get to solid evidence. Mafia doesn't vote for fellow Mafia (unless they're in rival factions). If a Mafia member is lynched, the people who voted for them are more likely to be pro-town. If a townie is lynched, people who voted for them are more likely to be anti-town.

There are two things that commonly ruin Mafia games. People who don't vote, and people who take things personally.

Next time I run a Mafia game, Day 1's only going to allow one post per player, and it will have to be a vote. There doesn't have to be reasoning behind it, because any reasons given on day 1 are going to be flimsy and stupid anyway. The game doesn't really start until someone's been lynched.

I'll tell you exactly why because I guess this is your first Mafia game or something.
    Babe, I'm EoFF's Greatest Ever Mafia Player of All Time.

Also, mafia do vote for fellow mafia players, and a vote is nothing without context

xD new player. Thanks for that. Still chuckling.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Wonder Woman View Post
    Of course nothing has happened yet. Most of the players are either too busy at the moment or waiting for something to happen.

##Vote: Iron Man

What are you going to do about that? I'm going to vote for you because you wanted something to happen.
    Gotta vote for someone, and I guess I'm as suspicious as anyone else.

Voting for someone because they're active and want to get the game going seems like a bad choice, though.
    Isn't it just as bad as voting for Batman just because? Your logic would just be as bad as mine is then.

PS:
    DOES IT NOW.
    You're not posting or voting because you want things to happen. You're posting and voting because you're insulting people and generally being a nuisance.

That, you can take personally.

Of course nothing has happened yet. Most of the players are either too busy at the moment or waiting for something to happen.

What are you going to do about that? I'm going to vote for you because you wanted something to happen.

Isn't it just as bad as voting for Batman just because? Your logic would just be as bad as mine is then.
    Kind of? This game's going to be really boring if you vote for people because they make things happen.

I voted to get things going. And hey, it worked! You're welcome.

What's the matter with you? Why do you freak out and act like someone's actually going to come to your house and choke you to death with a rope? You do realize this is a game, right?
    Also what on earth is this. I point out some suspicious things you did and now I'm FREAKING OUT? Nice attempt at deflection, sunshine. You do realize I am playing the game, right?

Also also, sorry for keep calling back to this post, I was too amused and didn't even read it properly. Day 1 is not a worthless day at all if you're going to be a good, productive member of the town. I've seen plenty of good juicy evidence already. Open your eyes.

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

2 hours and 23 minutes remaining.
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

PS:
    DOES IT NOW.
    You're not posting or voting because you want things to happen. You're posting and voting because you're insulting people and generally being a nuisance.

That, you can take personally.
    Are you sure it's not your​ first game?

Kind of? This game's going to be really boring if you vote for people because they make things happen.

You call Wolverine agreeing with you getting things going? That's laughable.

I don't understand why there is so much prejudice against people who are playing for the first time. It's my first time playing and I am having a grand old time and I think you are all being stinky for moaning about people who are playing for the first time. Even I was scared the first time I stepped into the 8 sided circle. So what if it's Batman's first time playing as well, old Brucie is a smart lad he will pick things up quickly enough. Look how far he's come from the days of PAFF! WHAPP! and so on. I think Iron Man needs to put down the bottle and look at the world from a sober perspective.

Also what on earth is this. I point out some suspicious things you did and now I'm FREAKING OUT? Nice attempt at deflection, sunshine. You do realize I am playing the game, right?

Also also, sorry for keep calling back to this post, I was too amused and didn't even read it properly. Day 1 is not a worthless day at all if you're going to be a good, productive member of the town. I've seen plenty of good juicy evidence already. Open your eyes.
    Nobody has done anything suspicious because nobody has done anything that can be proven to be good or bad for the town yet. The things you're pointing out as suspicious? They're not. They're just things that are happening.

God I hate day 1.

You call Wolverine agreeing with you getting things going? That's laughable.
    Um, what? Are you just ignoring everything else that has happened since then? Including your own vote?