Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 515192021222324252627282930313545 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes & Villians Mafia XXII Game Thread: Day 3

Who did you vote for and for what reasons again, Bane? I can't be a bastion of knowledge on Day 1. A townie can't always be right. But this is not about gut feelings today, it's about Day 1 votes and I'm happy to work with that. That is what we all got.

Lex Luthor voting for Thor has nothing to do with "soiling my good name" he had voted differently the other day. He simply voted the way he did because he agreed with what was said about Thor, thus based his votes on that.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

You certainly can be a bastion of knowledge on day 1 when there is a record of it all in this thread. It's not hard to hit "page 5" and read what was said.

I voted Wolverine which the mods neglected to count for some strange reason. I don't know if they intended to or just over looked it. I wasn't around to protest that fact much and the day ended while I was at work.

I voted wolverine because Ironman came in with a vote and suddenly wolverine just said "yeah that!" and voted. Here just so you have to you know, not pay attention to any of the actual discussions in here I'll quote myself to save you time.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bane View Post
    I agree. It's one thing to be suspicious of someone, it's another to cast a vote on them with no backing for it. Batsie and Thor's little tryst was just that, to me at least. No one has pointed anything out as a fact of WHY those two would earn any suspicion. Just that they do.

So Wolvie comes out of no where and bandwagons with ironman. Iron man at least gave a reason, a fflimsy one, but a reason. Wolvie just yesmaned it.

Because I have to go to work now:

##Vote: Wolverine

##Vote: Doctor Doom

Somewhat hypocritical, but I need to remove Doctor Doom. He is the only evil genius who can stand up to my fierce intellect. The rest of you peons can dally about for as long as you wish.

Also there is far more to work with than just votes. This thread is already 363 posts long. Not all of those have votes in them. People talk and when people talk, they show their allegiances. It's your job as town to be able to pull out things from those posts. Look at my quote post, I was able to pull out a bunch of why your logic and vote was silly from your posts.

Wth loki. Can you elaborate and give more reasoning than such a roleplaying one?

Bane, vote for someone. Maybe your vote doesn't stick if it doesn't show up in the count.

He is too quiet. I need to know he's not scheming to overthrow me.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Spiderman View Post
    Bane, vote for someone. Maybe your vote doesn't stick if it doesn't show up in the count.
    No. I'm not going to just toss a vote out to toss one out. I would rather have discussion and a valid reason to vote than just one because of a "gut feeling" or a "spidey has horrible logic" reason.

Are you trying to encourage bandwagoning? Are you trying to encourage vote hoping? Both of those things are BAD THINGS.

I honestly don't think I have a vote ignorance. I think hypo missed my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Wonder Woman View Post
    Lex Luthor voting for Thor has nothing to do with "soiling my good name" he had voted differently the other day. He simply voted the way he did because he agreed with what was said about Thor, thus based his votes on that.
    Lex Luthor was mafia. He voted to lynch a townie. Anything he said was to cover that up.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Spiderman View Post
    No. I'm not going to just toss a vote out to toss one out. I would rather have discussion and a valid reason to vote than just one because of a "gut feeling" or a "spidey has horrible logic" reason.

Are you trying to encourage bandwagoning? Are you trying to encourage vote hoping? Both of those things are BAD THINGS.
    You can vote for someone not in the line of fire? It doesn't have to be me, vote magnet that I am. I'm encouraging you, just you, to explore a valid concern. I think we can all forgive you, just you, for looking into this when brought up. Do it another time and maybe then it looks bad.

I feel like this is an appropriate time to point out that Spiderman's Spidey Sense is tingling at all the wrong moments. Perhaps you should get that looked at by our resident Doctor Doom.

I honestly don't think I have a vote ignorance. I think hypo missed my vote.
    Vote for someone and lets find out

Duh, of course I knew that Spidey. I still fail to see how this would soil my name had he voted differentely though. However, this does not concern me at all because he's long gone, and I don't understand why you have to make such a big fuss about this in the first place. So what if his vote may harm me, he can't do that anyway now that he's dead, so it shouldn't be an issue to me. All I did was vote for Iron Man to counter his vote for Batman with just because as his initial reason.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Joker View Post
    Uweee heee heee hoooo! Joker's in town, kiddies! Where's my favourite batty boy? Come out and give us a hug, you big nicompoop!