Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 717212223242526272829303132333747 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes & Villians Mafia XXII Game Thread: Day 3

Well I didn't see that you'd unvoted me so there is that But I was also geniunely curious as to your reasoning. I told you, I am new at this game. What am I supposed to do is not a retort, it's a geniune question old bean. Which you still haven't answered. You scum. Don't hold out on me! YOU MUST SPRAY YOUR KNOWLEDGE ALL OVER THE CAPTAINS FACE

also the Doctor Doom incident, is it really safe to talk about that now? I was under the impression that it had gone unspoken because it was better left well alone.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Captain America View Post
    also the Doctor Doom incident, is it really safe to talk about that now? I was under the impression that it had gone unspoken because it was better left well alone.
    You're right, I've probably said too much. Don't want certain parties to know that I'm onto them, and all that. We'll leave the Doctor Doom situation for another day.

Also the inclusion of the Priest indicates to me that this is a no vanilla game.

That's a pretty poor concept for a game. What about those of us who like vanilla? Carte dor's vanilla is one of my favourite ice creams going. I mean sure we all like chocolate or strawberry or pistachio and the rest but to exclude vanilla fans from a mafia game is just not cricket. Whose fault is this? Who made that call? Can we lynch them first? FREE VANILLA! ICE ICE BABY!

You already tried to lynch them first. As I recall it did not work so well...

Attached Images Attached Images

FREE VANILLA