Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891323 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes & Villians Mafia XXII Game Thread: Day 3

Twisted Reality Shattered Dreamer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

11 hours & 8 mins until the end of Day 0

##Vote: Superman

Because he hasn't posted yet.

So Batman is obviously far too prepubescent to be of any real assistance. Alternatively, though, his apparent vigor may allow him to gain information others aren't aware of. Similar to whores in Assassin's Creed, if you follow.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Flash View Post
    I think you, Thor, are scum. Anyone related to Loki must be!
    Woo! Let us get more baseless accusations! I just LOVE the first couple days of Mafia..... Oh yeah, and by love I mean hate.

We must enjoy every moment we spend together, friends! Who knows what may befall us tomorrow.

This is merely a formality; I have already won this contest. You are all incompetent imbeciles. Bow to my power.

#Vote: Venom

Your pleasantries fall on deaf ears. Begone, now, before I put you down.

MY FACE HAS BEEN MUTILATED! HOW DARE YOU MERE MORTALS DO THIS TO ME! I WILL RECTIFY THIS ISSUE AT ONCE, YOU WILL REGRET EVER CROSSING THE GREAT LOKI.

Loki old chap, you look like an American President! Surely that's an improvement on your current standing as failed evil ice man?

Twisted Reality Shattered Dreamer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

lol looks like I may have forgotten to change somebodies avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Venom View Post
    So Batman is obviously far too prepubescent to be of any real assistance. Alternatively, though, his apparent vigor may allow him to gain information others aren't aware of. Similar to whores in Assassin's Creed, if you follow.
    No, I'm just roleplaying. This is what Batman does. I was at my Uncle John's house when I was a kid, and me and my cousin, Mike, found this video of Batman giving a very curved Catwoman what for on the back seat of the batmobile. Then Robin joined in and things got a little awkward until the Riddler showed up. And Batman was screaming "I AM HORNY DO YOU LOVE ME?" and it was the best thing I had ever seen.

I think you should learn to be happier, Venom. You should smile and sparkle. You're a little grumpy.

Smiling is a difficult task what with these big chompers of mine. All the better to bite off your scummy face though, old chap! :tiphat:

Oh heavens, I seem to have forgotten that smiley!

I'm glad it's only my face that's scummy. Can you imagine the shame of having scummy hair too? In 2012? NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA BATMAAAAAAAAN!

##vote: The Hulk

The mortal known as Batman has impressed me with his wit and humor. Join me, and together we might rule the universe!

I have to admit, jolly well played old bean. Stupendous turn around on that one.