Thread: Art in Photography

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

Thanks for sharing, OSF. Is there a particular style of camera you use? That last one would be great without the sideview mirror (I love old buildings). I like the perspective on several of them.

Blog Entries

Thank you very much! The first one, third one (both not Photoshopped they were some crazy storms lol) and third one were all taken by my cell phone camera. The others were taken by a Polaroid PDC 5080 Camera. I had taken a photography class in college and one of the final projects were to do all sorts of photos like that.

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

We don't get enough photography threads (or art in general really) so keep posting. And make sure you watch for the next (happens every other month) photography competition (hosted by sharkythesharkdogg) which will be happening in July. The theme this time is pleasure, I believe.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Maybe I should post a photo i took ages ago with my first digital camera at 2 in the morning at summer solstice in Norway.

-edit
    [snip]
    Now that I think about it, maybe it would be best to post this in a general photo thread, rather than in OSF's thread. Didn't mean to steal your thunder!
    Last edited by Mirage; 06-29-2012 at 03:46 PM.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chionos View Post
    We don't get enough photography threads (or art in general really) so keep posting. And make sure you watch for the next (happens every other month) photography competition (hosted by sharkythesharkdogg) which will be happening in July. The theme this time is pleasure, I believe.
    Awesome! I will deff look into that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    Maybe I should post a photo i took ages ago with my first digital camera at 2 in the morning at summer solstice in Norway.

-edit
    [snip]
    Now that I think about it, maybe it would be best to post this in a general photo thread, rather than in OSF's thread. Didn't mean to steal your thunder!
    Hehe, Its all good!

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I like your photos and I also think you should try to partake in July's Photo Contest thingy!