Thread: Filthy disgusting Flies

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Angry Filthy disgusting Flies

God damn dirty smurfing creatures why do they exist. There is very little that can piss me off as much as filthy god damn buzzing winged flying lumps of scum flies that somehow find their way into your kitchen from a window that is open three floors up in your house. They are vile creatures and I would happily break the planets god damn ecosystem if I could trap every single fly, maggot, larvae whatever other god damn stage of growth the hangin' little trouts go through into a giant incinerator and BURN THEM ALL OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH. GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN AND OUT OF MY HOUSE ALTOGETHER OR I WILL KILL YOU. NO MERCY, NO REMORSE, I WILL KILL YOU. ALL OF YOU. GOD DAMN IT I HATE FLIES DO YOU HATE FLIES IF YOU DON'T WHY ARE YOU DISGUSTING EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!!

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

oh also forgot to add in my rage, what other kind of winged demons or any other kind of trout creature on the planet would you destroy without giving it a second thought regardless of ecosystems or chain reactions or you know general damage to environment etcetc.

smurfING SCUM FLIES

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's the worst when you're trying to sleep and you hear the bzzzzz somewhere in your room. smurf, I'm either going to have to jump around for half an hour to kill this bastard or constantly be roused by it's divebombing my ears with it's buzzing.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

MOTHS

WASPS

STOP smurfING COMING INTO MY HOUSE YOU S

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

smurfing hell that reminds me as well those spooty little penis midges or flies or whatever the smurf you want to call them that come into your room in the summer at night when you've got a window open and start dive bombing your monitor/tv because OH MY GOD LIGHT A LIGHT SOURCE I MUST FLY INTO IT ENDLESSLY AND MAYBE SOON I WILL FIND MY WINGED GOD OF ASSHOLERY WHY AM I BOUNCING OFF OF THE LIGHT I DON'T UNDERSTAND I MUST KEEP BOUNCING OFF OF IT UNTIL I FIND MY SAVIOUR

and then they have the nerve to go and spread like three times more blood and filth over the god damn screen than can actually be in their midget bodies when you get fed up of trying to shoo them away and smack them with a paper or something jesus h christ why do these things exist. as if spiders need food anyway I AM ANGRY

i like bees but i hate wasps. wasps can die.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    MOTHS

WASPS

STOP smurfING COMING INTO MY HOUSE YOU S
    Also SMURF mosquitos and those Gnats or w/e the heck they are called.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Bite bugs. Go die.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I have a rule about bugs in general. If I am outside, that is their territory. I don't mind. The second they fly in my house, it's over. They are dead.

A couple of times a wasp has found its way into my apartment. I beat them to death with my flyswatter while screaming like the T-Rex from Jurassic Park.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I'm surrounded by water so there's a wide variety of nasty bugs around here. When I see a fly I'm like, "oh you're just a fly carry on then."

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

You know what's worse than flies?

smurfING CENTIPEDES
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't have a problem with a regular house fly. I trap them and shoo them away.

A horse fly, though, I will chase down to the end of time because one bit me as a kid and it hurt real bad. So I exact my vengeance.

Also blood suckers can smurf right off. Ticks and mosquitoes. And fleas. NO ME MOLESTE, VAGABUNDOS.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm generally okay with flies, but I tend to shoo them away if they get near my food. They are also quite annoying with their buzzing around. Especially when you have one flying alone in your room. The buzz gets to you that once it is gone, the buzzing still lingers in your head. ARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Mosquitoes are annoying, I try to kill them on sight.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DK View Post
    oh also forgot to add in my rage, what other kind of winged demons or any other kind of trout creature on the planet would you destroy without giving it a second thought regardless of ecosystems or chain reactions or you know general damage to environment etcetc.

smurfING SCUM FLIES
    Quote Originally Posted by DK View Post
    smurfing hell that reminds me as well those spooty little penis midges or flies or whatever the smurf you want to call them that come into your room in the summer at night when you've got a window open and start dive bombing your monitor/tv because OH MY GOD LIGHT A LIGHT SOURCE I MUST FLY INTO IT ENDLESSLY AND MAYBE SOON I WILL FIND MY WINGED GOD OF ASSHOLERY WHY AM I BOUNCING OFF OF THE LIGHT I DON'T UNDERSTAND I MUST KEEP BOUNCING OFF OF IT UNTIL I FIND MY SAVIOUR

and then they have the nerve to go and spread like three times more blood and filth over the god damn screen than can actually be in their midget bodies when you get fed up of trying to shoo them away and smack them with a paper or something jesus h christ why do these things exist. as if spiders need food anyway I AM ANGRY
    <3

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Boobs View Post
    You know what's worse than flies?

smurfING CENTIPEDES
    YES

SLAUGHTER EVERY LAST -PEDE CREATURE OF ANY AND ALL KINDS

WOULD HAPPILY LIVE WITH A GIANT SPIDER ROOMMATE IF IT MEANT CENTIPEDES WERE WIPED OUT

Flies are horrid but fortunately I seem to come across them very rarely in this house