Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MGS4 Trophies!

One Speed, One Gear, GO!! ScottyRedXIII's Avatar

So the trophy and full install patch was uploaded yesterday, Some really silly trophies in there, but looks like it could amount to some fun!
    Twitter: @Scottyboy081292

Articles
    Blog Entries

I've already played MGS4 to death but whenever I go back to it this will be very pleasant.

Not as hyped for full install. For one, I loved taking a break from the intense action to share a smoke with Old Snake. I don't smoke anymore, but whatever the total install size comes out to, I already know there's no room on my 60GB hard drive for it.

I love how they make the trophies not so bad until you think about them. I'll never get them all

One Speed, One Gear, GO!! ScottyRedXIII's Avatar

The Full install isn't hereditary, can choose to do it or not, and it only took me 15 minutes to install the whole thing, so that wasn't too bad.
    Twitter: @Scottyboy081292

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Yeah seriously. The full install only ended up at 8 GB for me. That would have been unproblematic even on my 40GB PS3. I was expecting something like 15-20 GB.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered Dreamer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypoallergenic Cactuar View Post
    Gonna be honest. I hate trophies. They are addictive, they make you rush through a game to try and get the more trophies instead of just exploring and enjoying, and they make it a sort of addiction to buy new games.
    Can't say I'd agree there HC. First I play through a game for enjoyment and then if I like it enough I'll replay it. I've never 100%'d the trophies in any game. But I will say the notice of trophies in MGS4 just seems like a lot of fun
    I am also supporting your post. I don't think that its the trophies that make use to flow through the levels. They are inspiration to explore more on each game.